• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I'm ShadowOfGiratina!

ShadowOfGiratina

Old School Trainer
Years
  • Hey everyone! =) I joined this site so that I could join the rest of fellow Pokemon Fans, and to make some friends, battle, etc. I'm a veteran player and I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was 7 years old. (Pokemon Red was my first game). So I hope to meet new friends, so that I could talk about Pokemon with them, and battle other trainers! It's good to be a part of this site =D

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    Hey everyone! =) I joined this site so that I could join the rest of fellow Pokemon Fans, and to make some friends, battle, etc. I'm a veteran player and I've been playing Pokemon ever since I was 7 years old. (Pokemon Red was my first game). So I hope to meet new friends, so that I could talk about Pokemon with them, and battle other trainers! It's good to be a part of this site =D

nice i will battle you in september
    i cannot right now

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Nice icon. Giratina is awesome. :D

Welcome to the forums, ShadowOfGiratina!

I'd love you battle with you sometime, but sadly, I'm wifi-less. Still, there are hundreds of other people around here who frequent the wifi-battle area of the forum, so I'm sure you'll find plenty of challangers. \o/

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    Yeah, wi-fi-less as well sadly enough. But welcome to PC!!

Isabelle

★ Emo Princess ★
    Years
  • Oh!. Shadow of Giratina? You mean the Shadow of the Giratina? Ohh!! Confusing haha :p. By the way. Welcome to PC ^^. Hope you have a good time here.

Back