• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you check your mobile/cell phone everyday?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    So yeah, how many times do you take a look at it just to see if anyone has called or text?

For me, I'm constantly checking my phone even though I have it with me most of the time unless I've forgotten it somewhere.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • I never check my cellphone. Unless my phone is ringing an unbearable loud song of 'HANAJI', which is my ringtone, I never really. Mainly because I don't give out my number so easily.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I check about 3 times a day when it has battery, morning, midday and evening.
    I just don't really use it that much, even though it's really shiny!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Barely ever...
    In fact, 95% of the time it is off, in my bag or somewhere else I'm not aware of.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I leave it till late evening, there's absolutley nothing to do then so,
    I end up having 5 texts from the same person, whoops.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I check my mobile phone very often, yes. I'll ignore it quite a bit when I have no credit though ;)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Mine is always in my pocket although the vibrate is weak so I tend to miss when I recieve a text. I only really check on a night time before I go to bed. I will check it if I am waiting on a text though. (Like right now)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Several times a day, depending on if I get a call and/or text messages. I don't use it nearly as much as some people though :O

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I always check my phone cause I love getting text messages. :3 I'm a textaholic. I also check it a lot because sometimes my phone vibrates and I don't feel it and so ya. And then when I'm away from it for a little while first thing I do when I get to where it is I check it. XD

luvs ma fones

Years
  • If I don't have my phone on me, I feel naked! XDDDD

I check my phone a hell of a lot in a day.
    No more than every 20 minutes a day?

Depending on what I am doing ><'

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Every time I get a text message or a phone call from someone else.

But I now have an urge to check my phone now...

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • ... Never. It's sitting on my desk right now, turned off. I think the last time I checked it was sometime last week. I can count on two hands how many people I've given my number (excluding family).

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I check it all the time. I usually miss the phone vibrating and I never turn the phone on sound. So it's always good to check. But now my phone has a red light that flashes when I've got a new text. So that's amazing cause now I just see that and know to check. :D

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • I never check my phone, and it's normally switched off. Nobody ever calls me or sends me text messages anyways, and even if I do get text messages, they're usually from O2, saying you've got free call time or something. I feel as if I should use it more though, since it's a pretty nice phone... I have an urge to check it now.

Back