• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An idea for a game

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
Years
  • Pokemon and the flames of time (idea)

Name: Pokemon and the flames of time
    hack of: ruby
    *ill provide rom base

what i'll do: ideas/blanc scripts (not white, not spelt wrong: its just what i call them)

idea: You wake to a loud noise, and you go to investigate to find the worlds ending from a (fakemon legendary). The professer of the town runs up and tells you that a legendary beast escaped through a wormhole, and its up to you to go back in time to stop it. your charecter then warns the prof. that you'll need a pokemon to fight with. He gives you the option of (not decided yet: most likely not starters).
    When you arive in the past, its 2000 years ago, when most of the reigons are conneted together, with more (hopefully).
    Anyways, when you wake up, you find yourself in a forest, where you are found your rival, who takes you to a city. when you wake up in there, your rival asks where your from. he then comments how different your pokemon is, then he challenges you to a battle to show you his pokemon.
    thats pretty much the beginning
    Features
    -fakemon
    - two reigons (play through the first one when you stop legendary)
    (thats all i got for now :P)

if you wanna know what a blanc script is, its this:
    Guy: Hey, walk over here
    Charecter walks 3 spaces
    Guy: this is cool huh

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    This thread should end here. Every day someone pops up with the idea for a hack. Ok...fine by me, just don't mention it here and don't submit threads about hacks here because this section of the forum is not for hacks. It's not that hard to understand, and most of the people posting these ridiculous threads are not new here. So don't go: "oops I didn't know", or "I'm new here", it's just waisting our time.

Dude this is the second time I've seen you opening your mouth like that to other members if I see it again i'm gonna start reporting just a warning.
    Really just calm down shut up how hard is it??
    How do you know he didn't know?
    You're no professional.

-------------------

Anyways this is a good Idea for a Hack.
    Make sure to get it moved asap before more people like DragoChamp over there come along.
    Since obviously he doesn't know respect for other members..

Last edited:

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
    Years
  • Dude this is the second time I've seen you opening your mouth like that to other members if I see it again i'm gonna start reporting just a warning.
    Really just calm down shut up how hard is it??
    How do you know he didn't know?
    You're no professional.

-------------------

Anyways this is a good Idea for a Hack.
    Make sure to get it moved asap before more people like DragoChamp over there come along.
    Since obviously he doesn't know respect for other members..
    thnxs but
    how do you get this moved
    like i said this is my 12th day on this site and i still know nada
    do i ask a mod or something

ThePastaThrower

...Is adding extra meatballs..
    Years
  • I kinda like the story (even though I've seen this idea somewhere). It's a good idea. I think you should add lots of twists to the story to get things even more interesting. And, oh, add more features.

Back