• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the above user's 5 silly actions

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
  • Everyone's had blunders now and then, whether it be forgetting, absent-minded things, or mistakes. But let's see how bad, silly, or funny it is compared to the above user.

1: I mistook bleach for water while making my sister a hot drink.
    2: I served after-school detention without actually getting it.
    3: I missed the school bus one day and had to pay $40 for a taxi home.
    4: I forgot it was Easter this year.
    5: I went to a grocery store and forgot what I wanted.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Number 1: Holy crap! Was she okay?
    Number 2: Lol, that would suck!
    Number 3: Haha, a taxi. Thank goodness you had money.
    Number 4: I still never know what day Easter is, but I never go that far. xD
    Number 5: I do that all the time. I always go for one particular thing, then end up buying a bunch of stuff and totally forgetting about the thing I originally planned for... and it's not just with shopping, it's with everything.

As for mine....

1: I saw Hydrogen Peroxide in a cup on the bathroom sink and swallowed half of it before I could even respond and spit it out.
    2: I almost always forget to wet my toothbrush before I put on toothpaste. doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is to me! xD
    3: When I was really little I picked up a urinal cake from a public bathroom and smelled it.
    4: I lent something to my careless friend. I'll never play Star Wars: Battlefront again.
    5: I stuck my finger in my snake's feeding cage on accident and she bit me and held on for five minutes.

Mine are mostly weird and esoteric... :rambo:

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • 1) Oh wow, i would never make a mistake like that D:
    2) That's a huge deal to me as well honestly, it feels so gross to me :(
    3) That's really gross LOL but i did the same actually when i was like 12.
    4) Umm, i'm guessing he ruined it or something?
    5) OMG i would be seriously TERRIFIED if that happened to me, seriously D:

Mine:

1) When i was 6 or 7 i slammed the door on my finger 3-4 times in one month.
    2) I put my hand into my hamsters cage when she had babys and terribly attacked me, needless to say she was friendlier after a week of having them
    3) In the 6th grade i wore those type of pants that easily get ripped off, and one of my friends completely ripped them off in gym class, never wore them again LOLOL
    4) I went fishing once and half the rod went flying with the hook into the water.
    5) I dropped my food in a restaurant before and everyone lol'd at me, i lol'd back.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • 1.Not thinking <3
    2.Angry hamster <3
    3.Hahahahahahaha owned
    4.You fail y/n <3
    5.smaaaaaart

Mine

1.I was snowboarding and did my first rail a LONG time ago and flipped backwards right near the end
    2.I went fishing once and i was young so i didn't know what i was doing and i swung the rod back and a sunfish came back and hit me in the face
    3.I fell one time while playing soccer right when i was about to get a goal and everyone lol'd
    4.I got pants'ed one time right infront of a teacher/group of girls
    5.Actually looked in a dictionary one time to see how to spell the word dictionary. Everyone lol'd

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • 1.That sounds pretty cool Lol
    2.ROFL! I would have loved to have seen that!
    3.Meh it's happened to quite a few people
    4OOOOOOOH That IS QUITE HARSH!
    5.Rofl.... Well at least you weren't looking up naughty words!

MINE:

1. I've opened a door and managed to hit myself in the face with the side of it (many times)
    2. I was swinging on a swing and wanted to show off, so I jumped off it and got caught on the chain... I ended up landing in a muddy puddle beneath the seat.
    3. I had an argument with my boyfriend about whether Luvdisc was a fish or a duck.
    4. I opened the door with a bit of power, and hit my baby sister on the head really hard
    5. I waited in the wrong que for a ride for over and hour... ¬_¬

Back