• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disgaea DS? Good?

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
Years
  • Is Disgaea on the ds good? been thinking of buying it, but i've never played the series before!

Thoughts?

Years
  • I have disgaea on the psp, it being the first game in the series i played. One of the best series ever, if you like any tactics game like FFT or Fire Emblem, this is worth a try. It's harder than most tactics games, as it's a lot of grinding, but it's a very enjoyable experience.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I think it's a good Turn-Based Strategy game, with some nice artwork and some nice humour thrown in..But there is a lot of training involved..And you need to be careful, or you'll make a stupid mistake..But overall, it's a good game.

But if you want a TBS game for DS, go for Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon or Advance wars (Either of the DS titles)...If you have them, and have enjoyed them, then get Disgaea.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • Well I have final fantasy tatics A2 and love it. Have also had advance wars before and enjoyed it :P so i might get it!

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like the graphics better on the PSP- by far- but, the DS has moar features. either way, it's an awesome strategy RPG.

Fyi, It contains a fair amount of lowish-level cussing and sexual references. Just a warning for anyone who needed it.

Last edited:

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • OK. Just ordered it off amazon, should be here in a couple of days. Needed a new game to put a lot of hours into! :D

Back