• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why was my team Blocked from Battle Revolution

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I have no hacked Pokemon on my team, so are they blocking legendaries now?

I have:
    Espeon, Bronzong, Girafarig, Cresselia, Manaphy, and Gallade

And I got my Manaphy from Pokemon Ranger

Years
  • Is the team already on a battle pass, or are you unable to put it on one?
    or are you challenging Stargazer, cause if you are challenging stargazer, you cannot enter unless all of your pokemon are holding separate items
    Hope this helps

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    Is the team already on a battle pass, or are you unable to put it on one?
    or are you challenging Stargazer, cause if you are challenging stargazer, you cannot enter unless all of your pokemon are holding separate items
    Hope this helps

No I'm redoing the Battle Pass after training to higher levels the message I got said "You are trying to enter a Pokemon not allowed" and idk it didn't even find a challenger for me (on Wi-Fi) yet I'm doing Wi-Fi

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Well we can rule out that it suspects your Pokemon as hacked. Hacked or one that appears hacked appears as a Bad Egg. Just so you do not believe that.

Back