PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Transfromation

Dragonair
November 4th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Okay The Story Is 8 People Go To professer Oaks Lab And Mew Appears And Changes Them All Into Pokemon The Quest Is We Try To Go Find A Pokemon Master That Has A Potion That Can Change Us Back

Rules:Only One Pokemon Wich Is The One You Transform Into NO LEDGENDARYS
This Is The Info I Need:

Pokemon You Transform Into:
Personality:
Special Abillity:
Special Abillity:Is Any Move That You Want To Have That Your Poke Cant Normally Learn(No Super Moves Like Hyper Beam)No Copying SomeOne Else

Here Is Me

Pokemon You Transform Into:Raichu
Personality: Dark,Bold,But Can Be Friendly At Times,And Is Dependeble
Special Abilty:Ice Beam

YAS1
November 7th, 2003, 05:32 PM
Pokemon you transform into: Lapras
Personality: Friendly, tough
Special Ability: Flamethrower

Dragonair
November 7th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Okay I Got One Person But We Need More

Lanceiscool
November 11th, 2003, 06:35 AM
Very cool.

Pokemon you transform into: Gastly
Personality: Dark
Special Ability: Psywave

C'mon, lets get more people!

Dragonair
November 11th, 2003, 07:51 PM
1 More Person And Ill Start More Can Jion Later

HAJIME
November 30th, 2003, 12:23 PM
This sounds fun, but i'll be useless. *scratches head* :(

Greed
November 30th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Pokemon You Transform Into: Togetic
Personality: Sweet looking, but ugly and mean when provoked.
Special Abillity: Outrage

*gets crushed by evil martinis*

Dragonair
December 12th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Pokemon You Transform Into: Togetic
Personality: Sweet looking, but ugly and mean when provoked.
Special Abillity: Outrage

*gets crushed by evil martinis*Okay We Will Start But More Can Jion Later

Ring Ring Who Is It?? I Say This Is Professer Birch Ohh Hi Professer Whats Up? I Ask Casually I Got The Torchic You Wanted I Imedaiatly Hang Up The Phone And Run Out The Door

MeanWhile Mew Is Secretly Watching Me And Waiting For The Time To Attack

P.s:Forgot To Add What Your Name Is Ill Be Drake

Glalie
December 15th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Is it on this post?
I'll join.
Pokemon You Transform Into: Glalie
Personality: Friendly, Smart, Weird.
Special Abillity: Hydro Pump (if it is to strong, then Leaf Blade)

Dragonair
December 22nd, 2003, 04:34 PM
Okay The Story Is Started(I Hope It Does not Die)

Mystical Mewtwo
December 22nd, 2003, 08:52 PM
Man, im always late for these things. Oh well, here it goes

Pkm i transform into: Dragonair
Personality: Warm, Loyal, determand and always has a smile on his face
Special Ability: Metranome

B4 i start, is it professure OAK or Birtch that were going too? its oak in your intro but in your fist story it is birtch, no? :bandit:

Dragonair
December 22nd, 2003, 09:01 PM
Whoops Sorry First Story Its Oak Sorry Again

Rift
December 23rd, 2003, 03:14 PM
Ill join! an RP a day keeps Arcanine away! *looks and Andy and hides under a bowl*

Name: Scott
Pokemon transform: Quilava
Personallity: Funny, outgoing, caring
Special Ability: Solar Beam

Scott was wandering around by his friends grandpas house Prof. Oak "hmm...i wonder how Tracy and Sams doing?" Scott said as he was about to walk in the door when he saw a Drake coming out of his house "Hi Drake, You goin to Prof. Oaks too?" Scott asked

Dragonair
December 23rd, 2003, 03:35 PM
Ya Iam Am! Lets Go Together Then I Start A Converstaion Have You Herd About Mew In The News Reports?

Rift
December 23rd, 2003, 03:53 PM
um...Dragonair could ya maybe use Quotation marks, so its easier to understand what your saying? ^_^;

"Ya i have its been spotted in Pewter, Cerulean and i heard that someone had a picture of it on top of the gym in Viridean!" Scott said as he took out the newspaper which had Mew sitting giggling on top of the gym "So you getting your Pokemon? me and Charmander have been together for like 3 years next week!" Scott said as the two of them walked into Prof. Oaks lab.

Mystical Mewtwo
December 24th, 2003, 06:43 PM
I walked down the street and bumbed into my two friends, scott and ____.

*who i dont know there names because we wernt asked to post them. COUGH COUGH*

"Hey guys, did you hear about this mew thing? You think it'll show up here?"

Dragonair
December 27th, 2003, 08:24 PM
Not Sure Really I Say,............BAM Ahh I Yell What Was That? I Turn Just In Time To See Mew Pop Up And Use Transformation(On Us) Ahh That Hurt Are You Guys Okay?
My Words Are Broken Up By A Few Rai's And Chu's Ahh What The! I Yell Broken Up By A Rai

(By The Way Please Post Your Name Your Gonna Use I Posted Mine Before Drake If You Did Not Read That Post)
Also When You Talk Be Sure To Add A Few Parts Or The Name Of Your Pokemon You "Become'

Blizzard
December 27th, 2003, 10:10 PM
Name: Zack
Pokemon transform: Umbreon
Personality: Introverted, but strong in the more critical moments.
Special Ability: Psybeam

Am I too late? If no, I'll reply when you answer. Otherwise, never mind me...

Mystical Mewtwo
December 29th, 2003, 08:50 AM
I was turned and twisted in a fortex of purple and black, to be spit on the ground to be to weak to even move. I look up at my attacker, seeing the Mew, and try to stand up. The mew looks at me curiously and then teleports away, undobtidly to its next victem.

"Well," I said, "That was new." I turned to go look at my friends, only to find a bunch of POkemon lying there. "Huh!" Said I, "That was weird. Wonder where they went." Suddenly It hit me: The Richu could talk! No wait: I COULD UNDERSTANT THE RICHU! Wow! I went over to pick it up, when i realised: i had no arms (oh, this is great). Just a tail: Wait! A tail? A BLUe tail! I walk over to a puddle, looking in its refelction, i see a DRAGONAIR?!! Looking back at my friends it hit me: We were trasformed by mew. "You guys alright?"

Articunoanna
December 31st, 2003, 10:58 PM
Name: Anna
Pokemon You Transform Into: If I can evolve it's shellgon, if not it's grovyle...
Personality: Shy, but determined and intelligent(knows what logic is).
Special Ability: Agility

(P.S. Since there's already 8 people I might be too late...just tell me if I am and if I am then you can save time by not reading the rest of this post.
P.P.S. Does anyone evolve during this?)

After kinda catching up with the others, I was going to talk a bit before or as we went to get our first pokemon or whatever we were doing... then mew appeared and there was all that transformation thingy..
a little re-enacment-

Anna:
*on the way to prof. oak's lab sees mew and tries to take a closer look getting caught in mew's transformation move/spell thingy*
*shreiks a little as there was mew casting transformation* AHH!!
*falls over from transformation thingy*
*blinks and gets back up noticing everyone was replaced with a pokemon and notices how abnormally short she is*

Drake: Raichu! rai chu!! RAI!!!!(not translated into what you said)

Anna:*notics dragonair looking into a puddle*
*Realises she can understand the pokemon and tilts head in confusion*

Mystical mewtwo(what was your name in this RP??):"Dragonair?"(you guys alright?)

Back to the regular post it's up to-

Anna: *Nods slowly and shifts eyes slowly*

Mystical Mewtwo
January 5th, 2004, 03:09 PM
ACK! NOOO! DONT DIE ON ME! MOUTH TO MOUTH! MUST BRING RP BACK TO LIFE!!
I (kevin) ook up to see others standing up and slowly walking around, getting used to there bodies.

"Look!" a voice yells, "Pokemon! Im going to catch em!" I turn around to see a trainer! "Guys!" i wisper! "What do we do?"

Dragonair
January 5th, 2004, 07:58 PM
Okay No More People But Anyone That Jioned Before This Was Posted Are In The Rpg So The To new People That Jioned Are In

"Okay This Is Wierd" I Say To Myself Out Loud.........."Are You Guys Okay?" I Say As I Look Up And See Everyone In The Form Of A Pokemon "Lets Go Tell Oak I Say To The Whole Group"

P.s:We Can Only Talk Between Each Other In The Rpg Other Human People In The Story(Like Oak) Only Will Hear The Name Of The Pokemon We Are So When We Ask Oak To Help Us If Anyone Wants To Type That Part Of The Story Before Me Just Put Something Like(Drake Wrote Iam Drake Me And My Friends Were transformed Into Pokemon By Mew Help!)

Articunoanna
January 5th, 2004, 08:56 PM
I'll just be a Grovyle. *is glad thread got revived*
After getting up it slowly sinks in that we were all turned into Pokmon, now in danger of any *evil* trainers, and we would have to wait a while before we could go and get our first Pokmon.
"Grov-" I say, choking on not being able to speak when trying to say dang, so I just glare into space and say "Grov(dang)" again. "grovyle grovyle(I agree((we should ask prof. oak)))", I say to drake and then look panickly at the trainer saying, "grovyle grovy grovyle grovyle(but we better make a run for it)." To which point I get up and lop-sidedly scrabble towards the lab. The trainer looks questioningly with a Pokball in his hand and says, "hnuh?" To which that point, gathers a lot of wierd and rare Pokmon like this couldn't normally be found outside a starter lab. He ponders for a minute, then says "all the more reason to catch them!". At thta point I get desperate and shake my head furiosly, "Grovyle!(NOO!)" I say, and scrabble onwards a bit more at the thought of being in a Pokeball....I DEFINANTLY do not like that idea. Then I say, "Grovyle grovyle grovye grov!!(we gotta do something here!)" *starts scrabbling with confused looks from the trainer again*

Big Mystery Fan
January 21st, 2004, 09:52 PM
I will be

Pokemon: Cacnea
Personality: Happy fights if needed to.
Special Ability:Flying attacks don't work.

Articunoanna
January 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
[QUOTE=Dragonair]Okay No More People But Anyone That Jioned Before This Was Posted Are In The Rpg So The To new People That Jioned Are In[QUOTE]

Umm, I think that means no more people can join....0.o and just glad I'm telling off a person and reviving the thread. lol. I don't think you can join, sorry, I don't THINK you can.......ask dragonair for a second oppinion if you like.