• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey people

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    hi!.i hope you have fun.if you want to be friends or need help,post on my profile. i hope you enjoy PokeCommunity.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Hey dude, you came to the right place if you're into pokemon! XD
    And yes you will have a lotta fun here but remember to read them rules first!
    Happy posting!

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hey 11wildy, don't worry this place is full of fun threads & People :)

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Hey! Whats up. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Please remember to read FAQ and rules if you need help. Enjoy PC!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey welcome to PC!
    Dont forget to check out the rules & FAQ as mentioned.
    Check out the groups and join one you'd like! It's a great way to make new friends ^_^
    Keep on topic and just keep active and you'll be sure to Make the most of this strange community we have going xD

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Hey and welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yourself and stay active as this is a very fun and friendly community. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Alec_

Years
  • Hey there 11wildy. :PPP. Welcome to PokeCOmmunity. XD;;
    Hope you have fun here and stay active okay? :DD
    Read the FAQ and Rules. Hope you enjoy! XD;;

~Fairytales.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • You WILL have lots of fun, trust me. xD

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity anyways. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Back