• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    Hi! I'm trainer11. I chose that name because I had no more ideas. I'm new to this site and I just joined today. I hope it will be fun here!

Alec_

Years
  • Hello there little guy :PP. Welcome to PokeCommunity. XD;;. Hope you have fun in here and keep stayin` active okay?
    Don't forget to read the wonderful rules of PokeCommunity or you'll get to troubles. o__O.. XD;;. Enjoy!. :DD

~Fairytales.

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Hi Trainer 11!

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Hello there. :]]. Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    Hope you already checked out the FAQ and Rules to stay out of troubles. I also hope that you would enjoy the features of this Community. :>
    Well. Have fun and keep on rocking. XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Hey there! Welcome.
    Read the rules to stay out of trouble!!!
    and have fun here, 'kay?

.. PC is great. XD

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC, Trainer 11!

Have a wonderful time here and remember to read the rules.

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have fun here.

Back