• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm the sacred king of Pokemon!

Pokedra

Retired
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, King Piplup!

Have fun, party hard and remember to read the rules.

Stay active, King of Pokemon ^___^

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Hi King Piplup!

Thanks for registering at PokeCommunity!! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay. Also, be sure to read the rules to stay out of trouble and that ensures fun too. :)

if you really like PokeCommunity so much and you want to show your support, you can donate a little money by clicking on the donate button in the nav bar

For more information, you can visit this link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/misc.ph...ate=supporters

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Last edited:

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Wow. Your the ruler of the Piplup Kingdom? xD. I guess? xD. Anyways. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Hope you have fun in here. :]]]. Enjoy. :]]]

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey King Piplup, what's upppp. Welcome to PC and enjoy yourself!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Hello King Piplup, *bows down because your king of the piplups.*
    Have fun and be active and also make friends. Those things aren't hard to do.

Back