• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello peoples on PC

talesfan1

Ruler of the Adephagos
Years
  • i am new here even though it says i joined a while ago i kinda forgot about this place and to start a little bio like others, i am a fifthteen year old male who like to play video games (ie. pokemon, RPG's), watch TV, Hang with friends and play guitar so yeah i will hopefully stay active this time. Also i am not new to the forums scene, i am normally form Marriland and if anybody whos here is also from there drop me a PM

Last edited:

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy yourself and stay active as this is a very fun and friendly community. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :) Hope you keep your word and stay active this time, I love the games also like many here. HG/SS is next!

Circa

The Strings of Love.
    Years
  • Hello there. :-P. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay here. xD. Check the rules also. Stay active. :-D

Back