• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halp Halp I need an adult

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • OK. So my iPod Touch, first generation, is being a pain. It was working fine up until a few seconds ago. This appears every time I do it. I have an idea that one of my files is corrupted, but when I try to delete said file, another window pops up and tells me it cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk.

I tried calling Apple, but I got a representative that was quite rude to me, didn't speak English well, and didn't help me at all.

... Can you guys help me? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
  • Not sure if this will work but...

Navigate to the folder one level up from the folder from which you're trying to sync photos (i.e. if you have a folder named 'iPod' which you get photos from, located in 'Pictures', navigate to 'Pictures'), and see if there's a folder called iPod Photo Cache or similar. Delete that and see if it works.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Not sure if this will work but...

Navigate to the folder one level up from the folder from which you're trying to sync photos (i.e. if you have a folder named 'iPod' which you get photos from, located in 'Pictures', navigate to 'Pictures'), and see if there's a folder called iPod Photo Cache or similar. Delete that and see if it works.

Actually, when I reset my iPod, did what you told me, it worked. Thanks a lot!

Back