• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Hey there! My name is Murj. I've been out of Pokémon for ages but I've recently come to like it again for two main reasons:

1. The games are awesome.
    2. I never got into the creative side of it before. I've started writing a fanfic called "Natural Evolution"

So yeah I'm the new guy! Hooray! :D

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • Well let me be the first to say welcome! be sure to read the rules stay active and have fun!

Crocky

SuperScarlet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Hi! Welcome to PokeCommunity forums! Make sure you read the rules.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Murj. :D It's good to see you've returned to the fandom. Have fun, stay active, and I hope to see you around. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Wow three replies already! These forums must be pretty darn active. Usually you'd be lucky to get 3 posts a day in this section. I shall find the rules and you shall definitely be seeing me around! :D

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hello there! welcome to PC Murj I hope you enjoy your time here at this friendly place; I'm sure I'll see you around the forums sometime. You fanfic sounds very interesting I'll certainly read it at some point. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    woot reply number 6! Murj, your thread starter post doesn't count as a reply in my eyes.
    Anyways, welcome to the community i just joined.
    (how can the first post be a reply?)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Hello there! welcome to PC Murj I hope you enjoy your time here at this friendly place; I'm sure I'll see you around the forums sometime. You fanfic sounds very interesting I'll certainly read it at some point. ^^

My first bit of feedback! :D
    Thanks, I had been sitting on the idea for months lol. Thanks for the warm welcome :)

Edit: Thanks to you too Shroomish. I will think about that reply question lol ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2010
    Hey Latias, thanks for the welcome :)
    And I hope it does well, it's got 10 views so far xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    and a reply... i kinda did a not very good but still ok reply... dont forget me!

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • You want to find the rules? There easy to find so XD Anyways, be active and make lots of friends!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to the forums, Murj!

Good to know you're getting back into Pokemon.

Have fun, stay active and remember to read the rules.

Back