• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2009
    Hi just joined this site today and I love Pokemon. My favorite would have to be Charizard because I'm an old fashioned Kanto region kind of guy. So um yea I'm liking the site so far seems good with lots of friendly people. Can't wait to get more involved!

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • Hey welcome! good to see you like it here enjoy your time stay active and read the rules!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    I wish i could stay active. I'm a sporadic guy. shifting from thing to thing. ya know.
    Welcome to PC. although im new myself.
    Let's see how long we'll both last.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity, wmagec. ^^ Have fun, stay active, and I hope to see you around. :D

Years
  • hi.. me too. i'm still new member.. i got this forum, when i search the Shiny Gold, i found it here, thanks for the shiny gold...

and, are all of you know, the latest Pokemon Game, Not the NDS but GBA, cause, i still didn't get the Good emulator of NDS.....

[sorry if my english worse 'cause i still learn it]

SuperBob

Professor Bob
    Years
  • Not only this forums is friendly, its active 24 hours! So you WILL like this forums, trust me. XD

Anyways! Be sure to read the rules to start off with and the next thing you do is to start posting!

All the best,
    The PokeCommunity Forums!

Back