PDA

View Full Version : Do people always reply to your VM's?

Kazukii
July 8th, 2009, 07:59 AM
VM's = Visitor Messages/Wall Messages before anyone asks.

So yeah, do people you send messages to always reply to them? I've known a few who never seem to reply to them :bandit:

So..

.Seth
July 8th, 2009, 08:00 AM
I'll leave it at "most of the time".
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Oh by the way, you ought to add a poll to this.

Kazukii
July 8th, 2009, 08:02 AM
I'll leave it at "most of the time".
Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Oh by the way, you ought to add a poll to this.

I have done :) About 75% of the time for me.

Alexithymia~
July 8th, 2009, 08:18 AM
About 90% of the time, people reply to my VM's .. though I'm still waiting on a reply from >Feelings<.
I normally reply to VM's .. it's just sometimes, I see them, and then I forget that I haven't replied and then they get lost under newer VM's. I always feel bad about that when I find out later.

ShadowLeader
July 8th, 2009, 08:24 AM
Usually...I'd say about 75% of the time....

Sometime people just never even dignify me with a response...hm..maybe its me..

Avey
July 8th, 2009, 08:28 AM
99% of the time, people reply to my VMs. I'm just that important!

The other 1% is made up of inactive posters who haven't logged on since I sent them VMs.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 8th, 2009, 08:41 AM
I'll say about 90% of the time, but I don't leave back a VM 90% of the time because I'm always busy doing something else

:t354:TG

.little monster
July 8th, 2009, 09:01 AM
About 90% of the time I guess. :]

Kazukii
July 8th, 2009, 09:03 AM
It's usually when I send vm's to staff they never reply.. it's happened quite a few times. Members seem to mostly always reply.

Michii
July 8th, 2009, 09:24 AM
I almost always reply to vm's. I mostly do because of the left out feeling I get when people don't reply to mine. I don't like other people feeling like that, so I reply to most of my voice messages. The rare times where I don't reply to voice messages deal with messages that I'm not sure how to reply to or I'm too busy with requests or something. D:

Ohhhh, shoot. I forgot the rest of the post! I reply to people's vm's most of the time, as do people for me. However, just as I don't reply to people sometimes, people don't reply to my voice messages either. Annnnnd, as I also stated, it hurts my feelings occasionally. I know it doesn't matter, but whateverrr. :]

TRIFORCE89
July 8th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I try to reply. I usually do. Eventually....the conversation just has to die off though

Cherrim
July 8th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I bet I make up that 10% everyone keeps mentioning that never replies. XD I often click my profile and see a vague message and don't have anything overly interesting to say, so I'll "leave it for later" and never go back to reply. And I rarely respond when I'm at home so most messages on my page go untouched. Oops. (Note: it's nothing personal if I do this to you. I'm just really lazy/busy/forgetful at times.)

On that note, if I can't even respond to all of my own, I rarely end up leaving VMs for others. Most of the time I don't get a response anyway. XD;

sanny the hedgehog
July 8th, 2009, 12:03 PM
usually most of the time
yeah people respond to my vms
and i respond back

Cheesymitten
July 8th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Hah, you should know Zenus...

Yes, well most of the time, some people either do it on their own profile, or they're offline..

JoltIce
July 8th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Most of the time, I haven't replied about 3 or 4 times.

Kazukii
July 8th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Hah, you should know Zenus...

Yes, well most of the time, some people either do it on their own profile, or they're offline..

I reply to my VM's :pirate: :rambo:

Tater Tot
July 8th, 2009, 01:06 PM
No, not all the time. Mainly if it's hard to reply to the message, or I'm too tired to put effort into doing it. :l

For members replying to me... not usually. Unless it's a good friend. :[

Jack O'Neill
July 8th, 2009, 01:41 PM
On the very few occasions that I send VMs, I usually get replies in a timely manner.

s0nido
July 8th, 2009, 03:51 PM
I usually reply to the VMs I receive, and most of the time, people reply back, but there's that 10-15% of times when people never reply to my VMs. Funnily enough, Lightning, you've replied to every VM I've sent to you :D

Citrinin
July 8th, 2009, 04:43 PM
So far, I've never had someone not reply to my VMs. ^^ And I reply to all the VMs I receive. This is all of course unless the conversation has ended.

>Feelings<
July 9th, 2009, 01:10 AM
About 90% of the time. I don't talk twice to the other 10% if it's the first time I'm talking to them, unless there is a special reason.

Beelzebub
July 9th, 2009, 03:08 AM
I spam VMs. So...I get replies sometimes? ;D If people want to reply to my spam, then yeah. But if it's not spam, then I usually get a reply quickly~

xxxLatiasxxx
July 9th, 2009, 03:13 AM
I'm one of those people that have never had someone not reply to their VMs.

Aurafire
July 9th, 2009, 03:22 AM
I dunno, I don't really keep track. It's probably around 90% though if I had to stick a number on it.

Dukey
July 9th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Most people reply, though I don't do as much talking as I used to here on PC.
I'd say around 90% I guess.

Sammi
July 9th, 2009, 05:30 AM
When I had VMs on, I'd say 90-95% of VMs I send out get replied to eventually. People like talking to me, I guess. :D I'd just put off replying. XD;

The Darkest Gale
July 9th, 2009, 05:31 AM
always... at some point
maybe a couple of hours later but sometimes beacause they were busy XD

ShinjisLover
July 9th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Most of the time they do. There have only been a few that don't reply back.

As for me, I basically always reply, unless someone's just trolling or something. .

Vie
July 9th, 2009, 06:31 AM
No they don't And thats impolite .O.
I always reply.:D

Arcanine
July 9th, 2009, 10:20 AM
I'd say around 90% of the time (seeing how it's the highest one that isn't "Always"). I try my best to reply... even if it's 2 weeks later. XD

Yrie
July 9th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Around 90% of the time. Usually as long as I reply, they reply for the most part

Melody
July 9th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Usually I do get a reply to my VMs. Unless I VM someone who gets a bazillion VMs a day I usually get a reply.

I can't say I always am timely about replying to all of my VMs, and sometimes I don't even want to mess with it.
I'm not exactly the most active user on PC anyway.

Gummy
July 9th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Not always, VMs seem to come at the time when I'm too busy or not in the mood to talk to anyone. I make an effort to reply to most, but you can tell the difference in the way I act/respond when a conversation is fluid as opposed to being forced.

Netto Azure
July 10th, 2009, 12:00 PM
I answered "Always" since the people who VM me today do reply all the time. Everytime I log in it's like 8 Notifications LOL. XD

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan
July 10th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Most of the time people reply, so I'll just put that 75% of them do.

I almost always reply to mine unless I remember responding when I never actually did. xD;

World King
July 10th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Only about 60 percent do I ge my VMs answered, but I do reply as fast as possible to other people's VMs..

Captain Fabio
July 10th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Depending on the subject of the VM.

If it just a random "Hi", it depends on the mood I am in.

About 90% of the time I will reply.

Neko
July 10th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Most of the time I am just having a conversation with someone, and I'll admit I won't message back if I dont' have anything to say of that great importance or that I have already said, or if I feel that particular conversation is over.

However, there have been times when I've left comments on people's profiles and have never received replies back. Quite rude, if you ask me. I always try to respond to someone if they leave me a new message (that wasn't already a continuation of a conversation we were having through vms sent before).

Sarcastic Prince
July 11th, 2009, 06:40 AM
Well, 90% of the time, they do. Especially if they are my friends.
And about me, I always reply VM's no matter what.

deliriouspurple
July 11th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Not most of the times, but I'm not ignoring them, maybe is because I don't know how to reply them.

Cid
July 11th, 2009, 06:51 AM
Not always. Though like the others, people reply 90% of the time. When it's me, I reply usually when I know the person wishes to have a reply, or when I'm in a good mood.

Kyoko
July 11th, 2009, 08:42 PM
I know if my message was worthy of response, and honestly, they're usually not XD; so I'm always pleasantly surprised by the amount of people that respond to my VMs. I guess about 90% if I had to do a statistic.

as for myself with responding, I'm terrible at it. It's one of those "oooooooooh I'm too lazy to actually type right now so imma get back to this laterrrrrrrr" then I never do, type of things~ nothing personal.

Guillermo
July 11th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Like, 50-65% of the time, yeah. Depends if they can be bothered at the time, I guess.

Tyrantrum
July 11th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Sometimes.

Only the people I REALLY know send me a VM back. :P
That's why I'm one of the most ignored people on PC~♪

Anxiety.
July 12th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I clicked the wrong one because I'm cool like that.

Most the time they do.

bit.trip void
July 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Usually they do, unless I'm purposely being stupid, etc. XD. 90% probably. :3.

Gymnotide
July 12th, 2009, 03:06 PM
I don't remember. I haven't gotten a VM in a long time.

Forever
July 15th, 2009, 06:00 AM
They'd normally stop vming me.. but I'm guessing they'd reply at the start, I don't really remember. XD;

Corvus of the Black Night
July 15th, 2009, 06:01 AM
Most of the time they stop VMing me after a while. However, whomever VMs me usually does it for a long while.

⋚Raika⋚
July 15th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Sometimes, but it depends on the importance or whether a reply is even needed.

Bear
July 15th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Always. ._. It's common courtesy I think.