• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The Destiny of i'Aisha

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
Years
  • Pokémon - The Destiny of i'Aisha.

Chapter One - Team Rocket

As Giovanni impatiently drummed his fingers agaisnt his desk, Valentino marched into his office, Giovanni was a tall, tanned skinned man, with cold black eyes and short black hair. He had a croaky accent and a cruel smile. He was dressed in a brown pinstriped suit. He grinned as Valentino stood infront of his desk, and saluted his boss. Giovanni nodded, and Valentino sat down opposite Giovanni. Valentino had dark skin and shaved black hair, he had dark brown eyes and a sly smile. He was dressed in a white shirt with the word, Rocket, written on the top left of the shirt in purple lettering.

Giovanni folded his arms and leaned back in his chair. He was sat in a large round shaped room, with mahogony wooden floor and a large round red magestic carpet. Paintings of Giovanni and his Pokémon Persian surrounded the desk, hung all over the walls. The ceiling was made of glass and above them was a clear blue sky, "Took your time." Giovanni said grinning.

Valentino shuddered, deep down he despised his boss, but due to the lack of qualificaitons he knew this was the only job available to him, and so acted as though he admired Giovanni to keep his well payed job as an assasin for Team Rocket. A gang of criminals who are based all over the world, "Yes sir, I know sir, I was stuck in traffic, I apolygise for this."

Giovanni nodded, "It is fine." He then opened up a compartment on his desk and pulled out folder, which he then opened and flicked through many pages, all containing profiles of Team Rocket employees, "Here we are." He said cunningly, he pointed at a small picture of a man. The man had tanned skin, short brown hair, freckles, and light green eyes. Valentino scanned the profile, this man was Karl Smith, former employee of Team Rocket.

Valentino shrugged his shoulders, "Karl? I remember him? But he is dead right? You had him assasinated by Elizabeth?" Giovanni grinned and nodded, before flicking over a couple of pages and pointing at another picture, this also featured Karl Smith, and a young girl. She had long brown curly hair, grass green eyes, and tanned skin. On her shoulder was a small Charmander, "What are you trying to say?" Valentino asked, trying to hid his impatience.

Giovanni chuckled, "This, is i'Aisha Smith. The daughter of Karl Smith, the man I had assinated. i'Aisha has apparently opened up a website, devoting her life to finding out who murdered her father. She blames Team Rocket, unaware that her father worked for us himself."

Valentino looked at Giovanni blankly, "Yeah? And?"

Giovanni sternly replied, "Karl used to speak about his daughter! Apparently she possesed, some abilities. He would not tell me alot about them, but she was special. As was his nephew Michael. These teenagers possess some sort of power."

Valentino sighed, "How do you know Karl was telling the truth? I mean? A power? What sort of power? He was probably just making it up for attention, you know what he was like, he lied all the time. Just randomly, he would tell stupid lies."

Giovanni slammed his fist agaisnt the desk, "Stop answering back!" Persian, whom was lying at his side, stood up and hissed at Valentino, Giovanni then calmed it down by petting it, "One day he brought his daughter into our old base on Honor Island. Near Destina, where he moved his family. He, worried for his daughter's health, asked Professor Jones to preform some test on her, and when he got the results, she showed some, abnormalities, she posessed psychic like abilities. Now I don't know if she knows how to control this, I don't even know how these abilities work, but if she is devoting her life to finding out who killed her father, her psychic abilities may lead her to us, and we do not want some freak causing us problems, which is why I want you to travel to the region of Destina and kidnap her, bring her here. There we shall attempt to brainwash her into joining our team, imagine what we could achieve with a psychic at her side. And also try and find her cousin, Michael. Apparently he goes to the same school as i'Aisha, you could find them then!"

Valentino smirked as he looked at the picture of the teenage girl, "Good idea. But what if she refuses to join us? I mean she is psychic right? So what if it all fails, and the brainwashing doesn't work?"

Giovanni glared at Valentino coldly, "Then she will be killed along with her cousin and the rest of her pathetic family. You have your orders Valentino, head for the region of Destina, bring them here. And if the plan fails, kill the girl and her cousin, then return to the region and kill the rest of their family!"

Valentino nodded, stood up, and saluted Giovanni, before turning to a door, and heading out of the room.

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years

Chapter Two - School Days

As her alarm clock rung, i'Aisha sighed and turned her head towards the ringing annoyance. It was seven in the morning. She yawned loudly, before stretching her arms in the air, and slowly sliding her legs out of bed. It was a Monday morning. The worst morning of the entire week. For it was five more days before she could get another decent rest. As she looked around she glanced at herself in the mirror. Her hair was messy and her eyes were red. She then lifted her arm up and reached for the top of her cupboard, grabbing a small red and white ball and aiming it at the ground, "Come on Apollo." She whispered, with a flash of green light the small red and white ball flew to the ground and a small creature emerged from it. It was orange, with a flame at the tip of it's tail. The creature was a Charmander.

It took one hour for i'Aisha to get herself washed and eat her breakfast, and it was now time for school. As she held Apollo in her arms, holding his tail away from her, as she did not want to be set on fire, she walked into her front garden. The sun was beaming down at the ground, and the bright green grass was fresh and full of life. There was not a cloud to be seen in the sky and the Pokémon flying and racing by sung happily as they enjoyed the rare, beautiful weather. i'Aisha sighed. She then pulled her grey jumper off and wrapped it round her waist. Before stepping out into the street with her brown boots, short black skirt, and white shirt, with a short white and blue striped tie. The flame at the end of Apollo's tail grew and the heat began to burn i'Aisha's hand, so she placed him down on the warm concrete ground. i'Aisha had long brown curly hair, bright grass green eyes, and tanned skin. As she walked down the long street to go to school she was startled as an arm grabbed her around the neck. She let out a small scream.

Laughter was heard and she turned her head, it was Michael Ankrah, her cousin. She frowned him and he laughed sarcasically. Michael resembled his cousin slightly, he had tanned skin. Yet short black hair. And also bright green eyes, yet sometimes his eyes turned to a bright sea blue. Michael had a black backpack hung over his left shoulder and did not have the school jumper, "Lovely day..." He said, squinting his eyes, "Stop it!" He shouted to Ruby. Ruby was his Pokémon, a small Vulpix. She was running between his feet playfully, however almost causing him to trip over.

i'Aisha grinned and watched as Ruby then began to play with Apollo, "Did you hear the news?" i'Aisha asked, "Team Rocket have been seen here, in Destina. Apparently they tried to steal the Pokémon from Troy, you know, the Gym Leader from Hope City? They failed though, as always, then fleed the area."

Michael laughed, "Idiots. You know I thought when our family moved to Destina we would get away from all those gangs. Everyday they would arrive with another daft scheme to take over the world. How childish is that? As if anybody will actually ever take over, the world."

i'Aisha nodded, "I know, I just hope they don't come here again. I would die if somebody stole Apollo. Ever since what happened with my dad, well Apollo has always been there for me..."

Michael smiled sweetly, "It'll be alright, but...just to be on the safe side, how about we start training out Pokémon? Apparently Apollo would only need a couple of battles to evolve, and then he wil be even stronger, which would make us one step closer to being able to get revenge on those Rocket grunts."

i'Aisha whistled, and Apollo turned round, tilting his head, "No, I'd rather get other Pokémon for that, Apollo is my partner, I would never use him for battle, plus I like him as he is. And, I wouldn't want to see him fight." Apollo ran towards her his flaming tail wagging.

Michael thought, "I suppose you're right..." He then watched as Ruby chased a flock of Pidgey, "i'Aisha, your dad is in a better place, you do know that right? We will get our revenge, I promise. We just have to be patient, we could sail to Kanto, find a base of Rocket's, start a fight, and be killed instantly, and what good would that do? These people are criminals, they don't obey the rules of Pokémon battles, they don't have honor. We need to train alright?" He then turned to his left as a bus pulled up at the side of the road they were walking down, Michael held his arm out while i'Aisha petted Apollo. The bus pulled up and the doors slid open. As Michael picked up Ruby, he walked onto the bus.

The bus driver, and old lady, with short blond hair, stared at Ruby, "No Pokémon out of their Pokéballs inside the bus. We don't want a Pokémon going wild and causing a crash and killing us all due to your carelessness." She shouted snappily.

Michael nodded, "Sorry." And dug into his pocket for his Pokéball, "Ruby, return!" With a flash of green light, Ruby vanished into the small Pokéball, i'Aisha then made Apollo return to his, and the pair payed their fare for the bus, before taking a seat at the front, as they sat down, i'Aisha rested her head agaisnt the window, Michael then smiled and attempted to reassure her, "It will be alright, you have to trust me."

Last edited:

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years

Chapter Three - Prepare For Trouble.

i'Aisha glanced around the busy bus and sighed, she turned to Michael who was now staring at a clock hung at the front of the bus, "Michael..." She said quietly, he turned his head to her, "I don't want to go to school. I want to go out, catch Pokémon like you said! Nobody will be out today, they will either be in work or in school or sunbathing at home or on holidays or something, which will mean we will have no competition, perfect to catch some rare Pokémon!"

Michael laughed and turned his head to the clock again, "Fine. Plus it is a lovely day, to nice to keep Ruby in her Pokéball." He stood up and pushed a red button with the word, stop, written on it in white letters. A dull sign next to the clock which said, stopping, in grey letters, suddenly lit up. Michael grinned and sat down.

i'Aisha watched as the bus began to slow down and slowly pulled over at a long road. Outside was many houses, and a huge park. i'Aisha then stood up, followed by Michael, and waited at the bus doors until they slid open. Once they opened the pair then jumped off. The fresh air made i'Aisha smile, and suddenly she flung her Pokéball to the ground, "Apollo! I choose you!" With a brilliant flash of grass green light, Apollo appeared from the Pokéball and turn to i'Aisha smiling brightly, she then turned to Michael.

Michael nodded and grabbed his Pokéball, pointing it towards the ground, "Ruby! Come out!" The Pokéball then jumped out of his hand and fell to the floor, and then in another sparkling flash of green light, Ruby appeared, "Good girl." Michael said softly, and he picked up Ruby, who then began to snuggle into his chest. He smiled and petted her soft fur.

i'Aisha then pointed to her left, Michael nodded, and the pair began to run, Michael holding Ruby in his arms, Apollo following behind, to an old rusty gate, which led to a huge neglected park. The grass was long and a range of different colours from bright green to yellow. As i'Aisha pushed upon the spiral gate she shuddered, the park looked so much more appealing from the outside, she turned around before stepping in, and picked up Apollo. Michael stood close behind, and once they had entered the park they glanced around. It was empty, a perfect place to catch a wide variety of Pokémon.

Meanwhile, close behind, Valentino stood, with a gun firmly in his hand, and an Arbok close to his side. He watched the pair as they ventured into the park, before whispering to his Pokémon, "Arbok. Go and attack the young girl and her cousin! Poison them, ignore their Pokémon. It is the humans I am after, make them pass out. And then stand tall in the grass so I can see you. I will come and collect them. Go now!" He ordered. Arbok looked up at him spitefully, then dived into the long grass. Valentino then jumped up in shock. His phone has just vibrated agaisnt his leg, he pulled it out quickly, before flipping his phone open. Giovanni was calling, "Yes sir. Yes I have located the girl. Yes. I was on the bus, just as you suggested, when the pair strolled on. I have followed them into a park."

Giovanni grinned cruely as he sat at his desk, alone, his Persian purring at his feet, "Brilliant. In a park, alone, nobody to help them! This is better than I ever imagined. Now when you are ready bring them here...Dead or alive." He said grimly.

Valentino nodded, and flipped his phone back down. He then, using a dark pair of binoculars, raised them to his eyes and watched as i'Aisha unsuspiciously strolled through the park. She pushed her cousin into the grass playfully, as he fell laughing, he turned his head in the deep grass to find Arbok at his face, hissing. His eyes widened and his heart began to beat rapidly, i'Aisha watched as Michael lay in the grass, she was confused, the Arbok then spat a thick poison green slime in Michael's eyes and he screamed in pain. Ruby then jumped up from Michael's chest and i'Aisha caught her in her arms.

She petted Ruby and leaned down, pulling Michael up from the ground, "What's wrong?" She asked concerned, before noticing that his eyes were covered in a thick green goop, she screamed then tried to wipe it from his face, before turning to her left. The huge Arbok raised itself from the long grass, hissed, and then spat. The thick goop hit her in the face, and then everything seemed to face away. Everything went black.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years

Chapter Four - Make It Double

i'Aisha felt as though she had been beaten up. As she slowly opened her eyes, she felt as though she was about to vomit. Her head was spinning and her eyes stinging, everything around her was out of focus, she rubbed her eyes, the green poison was gone. Somebody had wiped it off her face, she turned to her left to find her cousin sat agaisnt a crate, frowing. She suddenly managed focus on the things around them. They where in the back of a van. And the van was moving, she smiled at her cousin, the last thing she remembers is pushing him into the grass and then him being attacked by an Arbok, "Are you alright?" She asked sweetly.

He nodded, "Yeah. You know, that Arbok that attacked us? It wasn't wild! It belong to a member of Team Rocket! This man followed us into the park and ordered his Arbok to attack us." He looked around, "He took Ruby and Apollo."

i'Aisha looked in horror, "What?" She shouted, before standing up, they could not see anything in the van, except for the dark brown crates all around them, she screamed, so that the man who was driving them would hear her, but there was no reply, "Let me out!" She ordered. The van then began to slow down.

Michael raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Do you think he'll let us out?" He asked, before standing up. The van then pulled over, and they waited patiently in the back, staring at the door. They could hear the rattle of the man trying to find the right key, then trying to open the door. There was a pause, and then the door raised. Michael covered his eyes as the light from the burning sun beamed down at them.

Valentino pointed at the pair and shouted, "Get out." Before stepping to one side, so they could leave the van. i'Aisha was the first to leave, she walked up to the door then jumped off. Michael followed her. Once out, Valentino grinned cruely, and pulled the metal door down and slammed it closed. i'Aisha and Michael watched puzzled. They had no idea where they were, or why they had been brought here.

Michael was the first to speak, "Where the hell are we? And what have you done to our Pokémon!" Valentino flipped open his phoned, pushed a few buttons, then closed it again, before smiling at the pair.

He began to walk towards a large building. It was a glass skyscraper. As Michael looked up, he shuddered, he had a phobia to heights, and just looking at the height of this place made his stomach turn, "You are at, the base of operations, of Team Rocket in Destina." He said proudly, "And the Pokémon are fine. I made them return to their Pokéballs, didn't want to risk them trying to attack. But they are pathetically weak, so you can have them back." He said, throwing the Pokéballs to i'Aisha and Michael.

Michael aimed his at the ground, "Out you come!" He ordered, Apollo appeared from the bright green light. Michael turned to i'Aisha and they swapped the Pokéballs. He then aimed the second Pokéball at the ground, "Go Ruby!" He shouted, with a flash of grass green light. Ruby appeared at the ground, she was shaking, Michael picked up Ruby and turned to Valentino, "Why are we here then?"

Valentino walked towards a huge glass door, it slid open automatically, he walked inside, Michael and i'Aisha followed close behind, "Wait and see." He said cruely. They looked concered, but there was no point trying to run, they didn't even know where they were.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years

Chapter Five - The Base Of Operations

i'Aisha stood frowning as Valentino strolled into the large building, he turned and grinned coldly, "Wait here." He said, before walking up to the second door, which slid open. Once inside he walked over to a young woman. She was taller than i'Aisha and Michael, had long golden hair, blood red lips, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. She was wearing a white shirt, and a short black skirt. The word, Rocket, was written on her shirt in purple letters. "Louise." Valentino said softly, "You see those young teenagers out there?" She nodded, "Take them up to Giovanni." He asked.

i'Aisha picked Apollo up from the floor and placed him on her left shoulder, he shuddered at the sheer height of the Rocket Base. Michael petted Ruby on her head, she purred and snuggled into his chest again. As Louise walked out, she held out her hand to i'Aisha, "Hi. My name is Louise, Louise Davis. But you may call me Lou. I have been asked to take you to see the boss." She smiled sweetly, "Would you like to follow me?" She asked.

i'Aisha stepped back as Louise attempted to shake her hand, "Stay away from me! Scum." She said hatefully, Louise looked shocked, but then relaxed, she smirked at the young girl, "Don't smile at me, how dare you even look me in the eyes! You are nothing! No Rocket grunt deserves to shake my hand! Or Michael's for that matter." Michael nodded proudly.

Louise laughed sarcastically, "You know, it is funny. How important you think you are. I cannot shake your hand? Oh child, what would make you think I honestly wanted to shake your hand. I was only trying to make you feel welcome. You see some people have more manners than others." She turned to Michael, "The pair of you judging me like you know me. I may work for Team Rocket, but I am not, nor have I ever been, a grunt. So do not label me like you know me child. Now, Giovanni would like to see you immediately, and I honestly suggest you come quietly, or he will have you shot."

Ruby shuddered in Michael's arms, "Fine." Michael said quietly, "Lead the way." Louise grinned and walked towards the automatic doors which slid open silently, as she strolled proudly into the headquaters, Michael glanced up. From the first floor to the last, the whole building was made of glass, "It's amazing this building has never fell to pieces." Michael announced. Louise turned to him, raised one eyebrow, and then simple raised her finger to her lips. Michael took this as a way of her telling him to be quiet. He continued to glance around, the building was full of desks and computers and spiral staircases leading to the next floor. As he looked behind, he could see Valentino speaking to a group of Rocket grunts.

i'Aisha watched as every member of Team Rocket who noticed them, instantly seemed to look at them with hateful expressions, "I'm sorry." i'Aisha said watching as the employees walked by, "But do they know who I am? Because they all seem to hate me and I haven't met them before."

Louise pushed a button which began to glow yellow, "Trust me, you have that effect on people." A metal door then slid open. Which led to a large round room, it had a dark mahogony wooden floor, which was covered with a rich brilliant red carpet. The walls were covered with a light brown wallpaper, and paintings of Giovanni and his Persian were hung all over them, there was only one desk in the room, on top of it was many folders and six Pokéballs. There was also an old fashioned fireplace behind the desk. And a large dark chocolate brown hair facing it. As the chair spun around, Giovanni sat in it. Like a king sat at his throne.

Louise bowed to her boss and then left the room, she then pressed a button outside and the metal door, which was painted to look like a wooden door on the side of the room Giovanni sat, slid shut. i'Aisha and Michael stood inside nervously, trying to not look Giovanni in his cold dark eyes. Giovanni then stood up and began to clap and laugh hysterically, "Welcome! Welcome! I waited to so long for this day!" He shouted. i'Aisha and Michael exchanged confused looks, Apollo started to wag his tail, and Ruby opened her eyes in surprise, "The daughter and the nephew of my favourite employee! Karl Smith! Who was unfortunately killed in a car accident while he was on a mission, yes?" i'Aisha stared at him blankly, and Michael began to lower Ruby to the floor so she could stretch her legs, but just before he did that, Persian stood up from behind the desk and hissed, Michael quickly raised Ruby to his chest.

i'Aisha was confused, "What?" She said her voice trembling, "You liar!" Giovanni raised his eyebrows in surprisement, he had never had a teenager shout at him before, "My dad would never work for you! And he didn't die in a car crash! You killed him!" Giovanni sighed and sat back down on his throne like chair, before flicking through the many folders. Then clicked his fingers signalling i'Aisha to come and view them. She cautiously approached, followed by Michael, who was focused on the angry Persian staring at Ruby. As i'Aisha looked at the folder Giovanni was now pointing at, she saw a picture of her father and herself as a child.

Giovanni smirked, "He never told you did he, and neither did she, Danielle, your mother." He said, he seemed proud that he can confused i'Aisha, she began to bite her nails nervously, "Karl worked for us for fifteen years. And he always intended on you and your cousin to work for us too. Remember he used to bring you down to offices. At your age you would of never assumed the office was one owned by Team Rocket. The truth was, he was trying to get you prepared for the amazing job that lay ahead. He knew that a psychic like you would be perfect for our team."

i'Aisha raised her eyebrows, "Psychic?" Giovanni looked puzzled, and turned to Michael who also looked confused, "Are you trying to tell me, that you think I am a psychic?"

Giovanni smiled smugly, "He never told you that either? Remember as a child, when your father brought you to the office and took blood samples off you?"

i'Aisha nodded, "Yeah...vaccinations? He said he was giving me blood samples to see what I had wrong with me, and then he would give me vaccinations."

Giovanni sighed,"Well, in a way he was telling the truth. Yet the thing you had, wrong with you, was you possessed abnormailites, it was believed you possessed some sort of psychic abilities, as did your cousin there. Your father did not want you to grow up being, abnormal, and so he gave you a vaccination created by one of our many brilliant Professors. This vaccination was used to control your abilities till you reach the age of sixteen. Then you would be old enough to choose whether you wanted to keep these abilities or not. Then you would be, responsible." He pointed at a folder, "And apparently, your birthday was six months ago. Which means, you are now sixteen." i'Aisha and Michael were speechless, "Join us, both of you! You possess amazing potential. Potential you can only achieve with the help of Team Rocket and our technology. Think of the possibilites, you could furfill the dream of your father, be rich, and have a great life! Rocket is not all that the media makes us out to be. Join us, and learn the truth!"

i'Aisha turned to her cousin. She then spun the folder around so she could see the images more clearly, on all the pictures of her father in the Team Rocket uniform, he looked happy. She then read a small extract of his profile, 'Karl Smith is one of our many faithful employees, who excels at his job at all times and shows great enthusiasm, he is a pleasure to have in Team Rocket.' She then raised her head to Giovanni, and smiled slightly, her eyes filling up with tears.

He placed her hand on hers reassuringly, "It will be fine i'Aisha. Do not worry. Join us, just as your father wished you would." She was speechless, as was Michael, who held her hand, holding Ruby firmly with his other one. She could not speak, so instead she nodded. Giovanni grinned brightly. "Excellent."

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I think you're rushing this. You're going way too fast, and not slowing down to put effort into your chapters. Too much is happening in too short a time, and any potential readers are being put off by this. Generally, you wait a while before posting anoher chapter. A while being at least a couple of days. Really, if you're not getting any reviews, I suggest you stop and think about why.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years

Chapter Six: Uniforms

i'Aisha turned to Michael blankly, she had just agreed to join the organisation that all her life she had been devoted to destroying. She could not understand the thoughts and emotions racing through her mind, she felt heartbroken to learn the truth about her father's shady past, yet happy to know that she could live out his dream, she felt angry to the fact that she was supposed to possess some abilities and yet this had been hidden from her since she was a child, and she felt betrayed to know her mother had kept so much secret from her, she glanced at Giovanni, tears streaming down her cheeks, he looked at her puzzled, Giovanni was a cold man who has killed many people during his time in Team Rocket, and did not understand true human emotion any longer.

Michael walked forward placing Ruby on his shoulders, he then grasped i'Aisha's hand, she smiled sweetly and Giovanni clicked a small red button on his desk, before speaking to a microphone, "Louise, please escort our newest members to their rooms." He said coldly.

Suddenly the door slid open and i'Aisha turned around in shock, Louise strolled in smirking at i'Aisha, "Thought we are all scum?" She said cruely, before bowing to Giovanni and turning around, i'Aisha looked to him for instructions, he nodded, signalling her to follow Louise. They then followed her out of the room and back into the glass corridor, once outside Louise clicked her fingers and the metal door slid shut, she turned to i'Aisha sharply, "Before I show you your new rooms I would like you to apolygise for how you spoke to me before."

i'Aisha raised her eyebrows, she wouldn't even imagine a member of Team Rocket to have feelings, "Sorry...really I am." She said softly, although she had agreed to join Team Rocket, she was not quite sure if this was the decision she really wanted to make. Her mind filled with various questions. As they followed Louise down many grass corridors they glanced into rooms, in some, people where seen being beaten up by various grunts, in others, crying Pokémon where seen held in cages. Michael shuddered, Louise then stopped outside a room in which the walls where not made of glass. There was a small metal door which slid open as you approached it, as Louise stepped forward it opened, revealing two beds already prepared and two Rocket uniforms folded upon the beds.

Louise pointed at the uniforms, "Get dressed." She said sharply, as i'Aisha and Michael stepped in, Louise pulled out a pass from her pocket, she placed it agaisnt an identification card reader, it flashed various colours before making a beeping noise. The door then slid shut, i'Aisha stepped back in shock and waited for Louise to return, but she was gone.

i'Aisha then stepped forward again, hoping the door was open, but it seemed locked, she turned to the clothes and sighed, "I guess we best had get dressed?" She said softly.

i'Aisha

The Girl Next Door
    Years
  • Pokémon - The Destiny Of i'Aisha.

Chapter Seven: Exploring The Building

Michael placed Ruby down on the bed. The sheets were black with black pillows and purple writing scribbled all over them. The writing was various mottos spoken by Team Rocket, Michael sighed and rolled his eyes. Ruby jumped off the bed and began to explore the room. i'Aisha placed Apollo down who quickly ran across the room to Ruby. Ruby began to sniff the floor trying to get used to this new room. While Apollo looked around curiously. i'Aisha raised her head and noticed a camera peering down at them. She raised her eyebrows, Giovanni was watching them. She wanted to speak to Michael about the facts Giovanni had given her, but now thought that it would be unwise with the fact that the camera was facing them.

Michael sat down on his bed, and picked up his black shirt which had been folded for him, "Nice shirt." He said jokingly, i'Aisha smirked, he then picked it up and stood up, taking off his school shirt and replacing it with the Team Rocket one. i'Aisha watched frustrated, she could not believe what she had agreed too, Nor could Michael, but he knew he had to go along with it as they were being monitored. i'Aisha picked up her shirt, and then walked over to a door to the side of the room which led to a bathroom. She entered it and locked the door, before taking off her shirt and folding her jumper over the sink.

Michael waited in the bedroom, he could not help but stare at the camera, he would rather watch it, then it watch him, "Why are you watching us?" He asked the camera, hoping that Giovanni would some how reply via a speaker. But there was no answer. i'Aisha then walked out the bathroom with her Rocket Shirt now on. Michael smiled at her before once again staring at the camera.

The metal door then slid open and the two of them sighed with relief, it was Louise, "Excellent." She said calmly, i'Aisha raised her eyebrows in alarm, what kind of organisation was this? Locking two teenagers in a room and watching them get changed? Michael smiled at Louise politely, deep down he wanted to leave the building now and go back to school, "Follow me." She said swiftly.

Michael nodded, and Louise began to walk out the room, as they followed Michael noticed through one of the glass walls alllowing you to see the inside of the other rooms, a Pikachu sitting in a cage, alone and shaking. He had seen what Team Rocket do to Pokémon and could not let this happen to Ruby, as she followed him nervously he turned around and raised his hand signalling her to stop, he then pressed his finger agaisnt his lips asking her to be quiet. As Louise led them down another corridor, Ruby raced over to Apollo and together they followed Michael and i'Aisha far behind.

Apollo glanced around, "Char! Char, Charmander! Char!" "Where are we going?" he asked, watching as his owner was slowly led away by a strange sly woman.

Ruby glanced at him, "Vul...Vul...Vulpix...Vul...Vul! Vulpix!" "To see where this mean lady is taking Michael and i'Aisha! Come on!" Apollo gulped, but followed close behind.

Louise directed Michael and i'Aisha to another door, it slid open, inside was two machines, they were round and metal with various flashing lights around them, "Inside!" Louise ordered, Michael stood firmly still, until he felt something agaisnt his back, Louise was holding a gun, "Inside!"

Back