• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya Everyone!!!

Caz

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Hiya! I'm new here. I'm 15 and just luuuv pokemon. At the moment I've got a huge craze on Pikchu, it's soooooo cute! I also really want to make some friends!

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hey there Caz!! Welcome to the family! XD I hope you have fun here, and I am also a huge Pikachu fan!! ^^

~Kelsey

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • Hi. Welcome to PC! follow the rules and have fun. and if you wanna be buddis just PM me^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Caz, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokrmon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
  • Hi Caz! Welcome to PC!! ^_^

As you can see, all those ppl are nice :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here! If you want to be friends, just tell me, I have my MSN contact on the profile anyway ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2005
    hey

Caz said:
    Hiya! I'm new here. I'm 15 and just luuuv pokemon. At the moment I've got a huge craze on Pikchu, it's soooooo cute! I also really want to make some friends!

hey I'm little kitty kat and I was wondering if you want to be friends? if so pm me ;)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hello there ^-^ welcome to pc have fun here

Back