View Full Version : Woah. I'm sure there wasn't a lake here before...

July 12th, 2009, 10:54 AM
Ever hallucinated?
I keep seeing things that are not there. It's like a black cat or something walking past me, and when I look again, it's gone. Also, I saw someone running down my street, looked again, and they were gone (they weren't running fast enough to clear my window in the second I turned around). I saw someones hand in front of my face, so I jumped and moved back, but it wasn't there.

Tch. I think I'm going crazy.

But yeah, have you hallucinated, if so, what did you see?

July 12th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Yes that's happened to me before. I've seen people coming near me many times before.

Giraffles <3
July 12th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Nope, can't say I have, I imagine it as being really cool or just scary :3.

July 12th, 2009, 11:20 AM
I can only think of two times I've ever hallucinated.

The first time when I was young. My mom and I were driving home in the dark and I look out the window and see a helicoptor or something flying very low on the ground, off to the side of the road. I saw it disappear behind the trees, take a second look, then it was gone.

The second time I was home alone at night and in the middle of a panic attack. I go down to the basement and close the door behind me (I'm pretty sure I looked up and saw the closed door too), then I go out the door and around the house again and go inside through the front door. When I circle around to the basement door again I look at it and it's opened. o_O;

July 12th, 2009, 11:33 AM
I hallucianted a motorcycle zoomed infront of me. Lets just saying jumping out of the way from nothing does not give good results.

July 12th, 2009, 11:56 AM
Nope, can't say I have, I imagine it as being really cool or just scary :3.

Well, it's pretty scary when you keep thinking things are about to hit you do you move away from it, only to realise nothing is actually there. It depends how often you do it though, I get them almost every day, so it's getting kind of creepy.

Captain Fabio
July 12th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Yes! XD
Didn't sleep for 3 days and went out on the 3rd night for a 19th.

I was drunk and highly sleep deprived.
I swear to God, I saw the music. XD

Colours and random stuff.
Never again!

.little monster
July 12th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Yes, when I was in 5th grade I woke up in the middle of the night and went to go get some water and when I was going down the stairs I looked up and there was a glowing white lady in front of me, she passed through me, went behind me then went through the wall.

Hallucinations..oh how exciting. :3 I guess that's what happens when you have had a bad flu for 4 days and you wake up in the middle of the night to get some water.

July 12th, 2009, 2:47 PM
I'm too much of a skeptic and a realist to bother with such things like hallucinations.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 12th, 2009, 3:10 PM
I had a hallucination of seeing someone outside in our garden in the middle of the night :D That kept me awake for about a week.

Corvus of the Black Night
July 12th, 2009, 3:11 PM
Sometimes I interpret sounds incorrectly, and I think it's my mom or dad calling, but that's it.

July 12th, 2009, 3:33 PM
Sometimes I see the odd shape or two from the corner of my eye, but that's about it. :/ Though I did once spy something pale and spherical zooming about my room a couple years back- maybe I was half asleep at the time, I dunno. XD

July 12th, 2009, 4:46 PM
maybe heard some some sounds that my mind might have made up, but other than that, no

Tater Tot
July 12th, 2009, 5:49 PM
All the time. I walked out the door once to find old ladies walking across my driveway, and then when I got in the car... they were gone.

July 12th, 2009, 6:02 PM
Yes. I ran into a wall cause I thought it wasn't there...

July 12th, 2009, 6:19 PM
well yes i have. one day i was laying on my back deck looking up at the stars. i could have SWORN there was a little rotating triangle and it all of a sudden dissapeared. then there was one time that i saw a bump in a sock that was laying on my floor and i saw a squirrel in my sock! that wasnt scary but i did see it. and i one time i thought i saw my dog outside and i was inside so i opened my door but nothing was there and all of a sudden my dog gives out a big bark right behind me...scared me to death cuz it was like 2 am. theres more but im tired of typing -_-

July 12th, 2009, 9:00 PM
Woke up after dreaming about elves, and all the elves were still in my brain. My dad was the one who woke me up, he came in my room to wake me up and tell me i was gonna be late for school. I sleepily told him "OK." or something like that, then I acually turned over to reply to something one of the elves said. u__u

July 12th, 2009, 9:03 PM
I hallucinate with small things all the time, such as dejavu moments and thinking the drink in my cup was more full than that. Nothing big, though.

July 12th, 2009, 9:10 PM
Eh, very rarely do I hallucinate. Though when I do, a bit like Will up there ^, it's just dejavu or the drink thing.

July 12th, 2009, 9:23 PM
Some mornings I'll see a man in a white top hat walking down the stars just as I begin my decent at the top, I never see his face....

July 13th, 2009, 1:58 PM
I see shadows out of the corner of my eyes sometimes. o.0

July 13th, 2009, 2:30 PM
The most freakiest and weirdest one I had was when I was around ten. I was extremely sleepy and sitting in my uncle's living room. I could've swore I saw two giant guys sitting at the table in the room playing cards. Then at second glance they were gone. 0_o

I occasionally have some where I see people I know when they aren't actually there where I am.

World King
July 13th, 2009, 6:39 PM
A big-time hallucination I had is that once, while I was on the computer home alone, I swear I saw my brother arrive in his car (I even heard his car's engine), I looked through the window and saw he stepped out to open the gates to get the car in, so I go outside in about 2 seconds. Once out, there's nothing there. That made me freak out a bit; specially when he REALLY came back later and I asked him if he had come earlier and left, to which he said he didn't.

But other minor hallucinations usually involve in me believing I put diferent clothes than the ones I currently wear that moment. Creepy. O_o

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 14th, 2009, 5:34 AM
I don't know, if this would qualify as a hallucination but...

Once when my family went out for dinner when I was younger, I snapped a picture with my phones camera when the car stopped at a traffic light then when I looked at the picture later, there was this black shadowy thing near one of the gas pumps at a petrol station. It wasn't smoke I can assure you because, It was dark, really dark -like someone cut out a piece of the night sky without stars and used it- in comparison with the surroundings and it wasn't a smudge because some people could clearly see it too, -shocked expressions.

July 14th, 2009, 5:42 AM
If he hadn't have changed his username this thread would be about him... it's sad. :[

Anyways, um. Only instance I can think of at this moment is seeing avatars being in class and people's names in convos when they weren't there. Oh and on September 20th last year when I believe I killed hallucation in some way.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 14th, 2009, 6:55 AM
When I don't get days of sleep I usually hallucinate over Pokemon such as Pikachu and any of the ghost Pokemon, I remember last year blurting something out about seeing a Pikachu in my English class and people were looking at me like I was stupid

July 14th, 2009, 10:03 AM
Ever hallucinated?
I keep seeing things that are not there.

Don't do Acid o.o

Lol, but in all seriousness i have had things happen like that in the past. Actually it happens all the time... Idk

Don't really know what it happens though. :|

July 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Once I thought I saw a bug flying towards me so I threw a book at it.
This was in school too, so everyone laughed at me afterwards. :)

Hello, gentleman.
July 14th, 2009, 11:58 AM
I don't hallucinate. :) If I did I would go to a doctor.

Misheard Whisper
July 14th, 2009, 9:40 PM
This very evening, I keep looking up from my computer screen and seeing a man in the corner of my room, in varying degrees of detail. Sometimes he's just a blob, sometimes I can make out the colour of his eyes. He never moves, and he's never there when I blink and look again.

I'm scared. Hold me! *clings to NP*

July 15th, 2009, 6:27 AM
I keep seeing what appears to be little fly like animals, everywhere. It makes me panic as they move very quickly, I know they aren't real, but I still try to move away from them.

Hallucinations are very strange.

July 15th, 2009, 2:15 PM
I have hallucinations where I see that the room is distorting. Walls moving and changing colour, doors changing size etc. Not surprising for me really.

July 15th, 2009, 8:16 PM
Eh, its normal for me... I also have a huge belief in the occult and "spirits" and "paranormal phenomenon" and whatnot, so that might just be me being weird.
I see things a lot, which most people would call "hallucinations" I stay up till like 6 in the morning, so that could just me being too damn tired. XD

Are you doing anything new that may have caused these hallucinations? Because it could be caused by a normal reaction to a "chemical" or "medication"

July 15th, 2009, 8:37 PM
Interestingly enough, no. The closest I've ever gotten is mistaking the ripples caused by heat on the road for a puddle of water. :/

July 15th, 2009, 11:43 PM
I once hallucinated that my teddy bear was moving it's arm up and down. It looked like he was drinking from a cup like in "Teddy Bear's Picnic". It went on and on for nights. I was 3 or 5.

July 16th, 2009, 1:25 AM
I don't think I ever have hallucinated before but if I have I can't remember what the hallucination was.