• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Uhh hi. I'm surfingpichu or SP if you want to abbreviate. now I'm guessing you are wondering why I haven't posted till now right? Well the thing is I really was gonna post but the computer kept logging me out when I used firefox and since internet Explorer was down I couldn't get on.Well Internet explorer started working again and well here I am ^^

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
  • Hey! welcome to PC! stay active and most importetnt, have fun!!!^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC Surfing Pichu, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokrmon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • Pretty much the same as everyone else says. Don't be shy and post your opinions...as long as you stick to the rules! ^_~ PM me if you need help or wanna chat.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hello and welcome to pc have fun here

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Surfingpichu said:
    Uhh hi. I'm surfingpichu or SP if you want to abbreviate. now I'm guessing you are wondering why I haven't posted till now right? Well the thing is I really was gonna post but the computer kept logging me out when I used firefox and since internet Explorer was down I couldn't get on.Well Internet explorer started working again and well here I am ^^

Welcome to Pokecommunity surfingpikachu, I think I like using the full name better. XD surfingpikachu sounds cool.

Back