• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemaniacs !

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    hi, im new here. and, i love pokemons. by the way, can someone give me a link to a tutorial regarding editting pokemon (GBC) save files via hex .. ?
    thanks ..

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey there, Payas. o/

Always good to have another fan of Pokémon around.

As for your question, the best place to look would be in the Documents and Tutorials sub-forum. If anywhere, that's where you'll find a guide. Pretty specific question though, wouldn't be surprised if it didn't exist. Still, you'll have better luck finding an answer to your problem over in the ROM Hacking board. (b'')b

Cheers.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Hi and welcome to the forums, payas0!

It's great that you love Pokemon.

For the hex-editing, I'd look it up in the ROM-Hacking Tutorials section, they have tutorials on basically everything.

Aero Shock

Avalanche!
    Years
  • Hello, Welcome to PC payas0! Since your a PokéManiac, you should be checking out the Pokémon General forums and obtain lots of posts! Good luck, Have fun ~Aero Shock~

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    thanks pokemasters ..
    by the way,
    i tried searching the TUTs and DOCs section but, i didn't find what i need.
    i wish someone could give me the closest thread to what im looking for.
    actualy, i was just looking for a way to EDIT the .sav file of Pkmn CRYSTAL (GBC) but, seems like im gonna learn alot than that. lol.
    thanks again.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hi payas0! Welcome to Pokecommunity! Have some serious fun here!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old I like to write stories about Latias and Latios if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2013
    can anyone help me w/ pk S/G/C ?
    whats the starter pokemons offsets ?

Back