• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP]Pokemon Ghost Grey & Mystical Maroon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeman

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 1, 2012
    Hello and welcome to my topic for pokemon GG and MM. I hope you don't mind reading this and will join my forums to discuss the game on my website.

Pokemon GG takes place in two regions(BUt it's the same league) You see poe region and saisuke region are too small to hold eight gyms so there spread out between the region's. You are a trainer from Forma Town who has just got his first pokemon and want's to collect all the badges and beat the elite four. But when team destruction comes to steal an ancient pokemon it's up to you to stop them.

This game is being made in poccil's kit in RMXP. It will have online trading and a battle frontier type area. Some of my own stuff im adding will be the apprentice system in which you can have your apprentice follow you around and battle with you but only inside of battle frontier. Your apprentice will battle with differnet pokemon depending on whether you win or lose battle frontier facilitys. Also there will be several in game events and TONS of out of game events.

For screenshots and more info visit my website here!

Ask questions now ^_^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back