PDA

View Full Version : Do you have any fears?

seeker
July 17th, 2009, 08:28 AM
(Forgive me if this has been made b4)

Anyways do you have any fears? If so what are they?

The Red Chain
July 17th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Tight spaces, being kidnapped, being the center of attention and other people getting too close [Physically, Emotionally ect.]
It really sucks. ;_;

JoltIce
July 17th, 2009, 08:42 AM
Being the center of attention, being on a plane, people with guns, you know, the usual.

Ayselipera
July 17th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Inclosed with a bunch of people.

Morkula
July 17th, 2009, 11:28 AM
Snakes, needles (and doctors in general to an extent, though I'm not quite as bad as I used to be regarding checkups and stuff), and I think I'm also just a tad bit claustrophobic, especially when I'm in a tight space with a lot of people.
I'm also afraid of heights and speeds in certain situations. I'm fine going up in tall buildings and structures, and high speed trains and stuff don't bother me, but roller coasters and other tall/fast rides are a big no-no.

Sweet Candace
July 17th, 2009, 11:38 AM
Needles, enclosed spaces (becoming a more progressive fear), blood and death. I was afraid of heights, but that was when I was in elementary school...

Spearow
July 17th, 2009, 11:41 AM
I don't like pale bald men

and anything else that could kill me

Rokusasu
July 17th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Needles, rejection and uhhhhhh... Spiders. o_o;

Kazukii
July 17th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Snakes & Drowning.. both scare to so much =/

Cassino
July 17th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Being underwater; open, empty spaces; making phone calls.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 17th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I have a fear of throwing up and a fear of needles, yes I know its very weird

:t354:TG

Noah Ridgewood
July 17th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Apart from death, my biggest fear would probably be bugs. I'm a pansy when there's a bug in my room. Erica specifically know this as I... showed her a bug on webcam one night after I grew the courage to trap it and kind of got overly excited when I killed it. It was this ugly little beetle-like thing... absolutely disgusting. But yeah, that's probably my biggest fear. And it's kind of pathetic how much of a pansy I am when it comes to bugs. :(

Avey
July 17th, 2009, 12:50 PM
I'm not as scared of death as most, so that doesn't make the list. I'm convinced I'm claustrophobic though, so small places freak the hell outta me. Oh, and I have a fear of being unliked by everybody. I wouldn't be able to handle that.

Captain Fabio
July 17th, 2009, 12:58 PM
I don't really have any fears like the ones listed above.

I think the only thing I am afraid of it being alone as I get older.

Fox♠
July 17th, 2009, 01:03 PM
I am scared of being alone, seriously. I cannot sleep in my house on my own, I need someone else to be in the house.

Captain Fabio
July 17th, 2009, 01:04 PM
I am scared of being alone, seriously. I cannot sleep in my house on my own, I need someone else to be in the house.
Oh but you are never alone Fox...
Not when I have my way :D

Wulf
July 17th, 2009, 01:05 PM
I have a fear of any foreign object going up down there.
Small spiders, big ones are alright.
Seeing some kind of huge creature underwater, wher it's far enough away where you can only see its outline. (Sorry if that sounded odd. It seemed odd to put it in words.)
And being raped.

bit.trip void
July 17th, 2009, 01:06 PM
I'm scared of heights. And tall dark forests, when im in one alone~

Anxiety.
July 17th, 2009, 01:07 PM
I don't think I have any fears. None that I've ever encountered anyway.

.little monster
July 17th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I am scared of heights and tornadoes.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 17th, 2009, 01:51 PM
Tight places, spiders, flying things, beatles, insects in general. Bees, omg bees! i'm abosolutely terrified of bees. Any insects just scares the hell out of me. I also can't stand being trapped in tight places, i feel like its coming in on me and i freak out. Height as well, i'm terrified of a lot of things, i hate going on elevators... who else knows what :P

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 17th, 2009, 02:20 PM
The title should really be "what are your fears?" After all, everybody is afraid of something. Even the bravest of us are scared of Chuck Norris (by the way, he has a fear as well - of getting his beard cut off)

Seriously, I get scared of some spiders. Its weirs, but it kinda depends on their body mass to leg length ratio. I've held a tarantula and I kinda like the small garden spiders you can find with their big abdomens (that sounded kinda wrong) but I scream like a little girl when I see one of those house spiders which has a body the size of the tip of a needle and legs a foot long.

flight
July 17th, 2009, 02:32 PM
I have a fear of people. And I might have a fear of being in tight spaces, but idk. D:

And heights. Though I think I can take rollar coasters just fine.

Fox♠
July 17th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Christ, I forgot heights. It's not so much heights that scare me, it's when I'm in the open and not boxed up safe when i am up high that gets to me.

Tater Tot
July 17th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Tornadoes, vomiting, airplanes, elevators, bugs... bees especially. And doing anything over I did around the time something bad happened. For instance, I ate Dairy Queen french fries the night before I went to hospital ill- now whenever I see them I wanna crap in my pants. :[

A few others. :D

.Wolfie-kun.
July 17th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Being sick, heights, drowning, dying in general, being alone, losing people close to me.

Yeah, that stuff >.>

Barney.
July 17th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Nothing.

I am seriosuly not trying to be macho or anything.

I don't really have a great "fear", I just have things I really hate.

I think that Flying Bugs in enclosed spaces (And I mean ALL flying bugs) are the closest thing to a fear that I have.

glow.ForEveR
July 17th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Needles, rejection and uhhhhhh... Spiders. o_o;

QFT. Those are pretty much what i was going to say -_-"

Netto Azure
July 17th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Probably, Heights, Roller Coasters and Cockroaches~

Citrinin
July 17th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Difficulty of breathing. This includes very tight spaces and drowning, mainly, but any situation that makes it very difficult/impossible to breathe terrifies me. :S

xxxLatiasxxx
July 17th, 2009, 05:17 PM
I have a fear of needles.

BeachBoy
July 17th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Velociraptors

Fear of needles, it's my main one by far. I had so many night terrors about needles as a kid I just can't change my feelings for them. :( I used to have a fear of drowning, but it faded away with the confidence that I can usually get myself out of bad situations like that or simply avoid them completely.

While on the fear topic, as much as I go to the beach, people think I'm afraid of sharks, I'm not. I happen to swim at the shark attack capital of the world, they'll come in the shallow water for schools of fish all the time. (They're so misunderstood, ugh) An article once said that anyone that's swam at New Smyrna Beach have been within 10 feet of a shark in their lifetime, and it's certainly true. The only main water-related fear I have is scuba equipment failure. (That's a scary thought because you can't just rush up for air or safety immediately -- or you could just die right there without realizing there was a malfunction or improper gauge reading) But anyway, yeah, if there's any fear that just paralyzes me, it's needles. Call me weak or to man up all you want, but it won't do a thing.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
July 18th, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'm a bit weird to be honest, I have real Phobias that contradict each other.

Bataphobia=Fear of looking up at tall buildings.
Acrophobia=Fear of Heights
Anablephobia=Fear of looking up
Claustrophobia=Fear of shut, enclosed spaces
Agoraphobia=Fear of Wide open spaces (not public spaces but deserts and giant grassy plains)

pokemonfreak47
July 18th, 2009, 08:52 AM
I have a fear of the dark and of heights. I also fear snakes and spiders.

Pyrax
July 18th, 2009, 09:17 AM
Needles, crowds, clowns, and heights.

ChronicEdge
July 18th, 2009, 09:28 AM
Elevators scare the **** out of me. I'm not afraid of it falling. I'm not afraid of small spaces (though I am rather uncomfortable in them; being a sasquatch tends to do that to you). I just hate the way that it feels when it starts or stops. That little bit of a jerk when it begins to move, and then that feeling of floating and then dropping right before it starts. Brrr.

There are other things that I'd be afraid of in a relevant situation (the thought of parisitic worms living inside of me is terrifying, but I wouldn't be affected by that particular fear until I was actually infected), but that's my only irrational fear.

jasonresno
July 18th, 2009, 10:06 AM
The only honest fear that will make my blood run cold is the thought of someone hurting my family or fiance. I can't stand the thought.

©ereal Killer
July 18th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Heights and roaches... OH TEH HORROR!!!

red fraction
July 18th, 2009, 05:14 PM
I'm afraid of talking to people... I'm really antisocial in real life.

ShadowLeader
July 18th, 2009, 07:18 PM
I fear no one! Nothing! I am a man's man!!

Well...on second thougt...I guess I could say that I'm still a little afraid of my dad...it's hard to tell what drunks will do next.

Ash
July 18th, 2009, 07:20 PM
I... guess I would have to say that I have a fear of extremes, like skydiving and such. I would never attempt to do such a thing. XD

I'm pretty sure there are other things I'm afraid of, but I can't seem to remember them right now. XD;

deliriouspurple
July 19th, 2009, 03:35 AM
Spiders, Heights..and anything that creeps me.

Anxiety.
July 19th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Ah. Wait I do have a fear.
People. I can't stand the majority of People. I get nervous when I'm around them, and, considering I've almost been raped multiple times (I'm not kidding, I was seriously almost raped), I'm also scared of being raped.

Owl
July 28th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Yes, my loved ones dieing. I don't want to see another person I love die in front of my eyes.