• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like foreigner?

Years
  • I'm from China.
    I wll be very happy if you do like me.

I'm studying English right now, I think I could use some help here... in the future^-^
    =============================================
    You can ask me everything about China except politics

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Sorry, but you posted in the wrong section. Since this is your first thread, I'll move this over to New Users/Welcome, where it belongs.

Welcome to PC, by the way. If you have any problems at all with the forum, feel free to ask. Make sure to read the rules of each section as well before you post, so you don't run into any problems there.

Hope to see you around PC more often.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • We have many people here at the ol' community who speak English as a second language, my friend. The board's basically international - I'm just as much of a foreigner as you are. :>

That being said, your English skills seem to be pretty good. How long have you been studying the language? :o

Welcome to the community, Jen. See you around.

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • welcome foreigner! If you hadn't said you were a foreigner then I think that no one would have cause your english is so good! anyway follow the rules, and have fun!

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I don't mind foreigners at all (in fact they enrich the world ^^), and after all the Internet is global, so you can't really consider anyone "foreign". Well anyway, welcome... and stuff. If you want help with your English, I can assist you if you want, though I haven't really noticed any errors in your English (except that "foreigner" should be plural, but I think that's normal :P). And it seems like English would be hard to learn if you're born Chinese, so it's an achievement either way.

I actually think a very good thing about learning English as a second language is that you actually care about your grammar and spelling, and try to improve it. There are people who grew up with English that are totally careless and pay no attention to their grammar because they think it's unimportant.

So, anyway...Welcome, Jen!

Oh, by the way, what does 阿 mean?

Last edited:
    Back