• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess I'll Try to Introduce Myself...

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
Years
  • Hello everyone, I'm GamerXtreme, but I can go by GamerX, or GXtreme, or if you'd like, simply GX. I'm new here at these forums, what attracted me here were ROM hacks posted here, lots of excellent work I've seen so far... Especially two of those which are Charon's Pokemon Jupiter and linkandzelda's Pokemon Liquid Crystal. Keep up the good work, ppl! =D :D

My favourite Pokemon versions are Emerald and Crystal. D,P&P are cool as well, despite the fact that I haven't really played much of those. Other Pokemon games I really like are Colosseum and Stadium 1 and 2.

I also play a lot of other RPGs, such as my 2 favourites, Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Fire Emblem, Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, etc...

I think thats about it for my introduction... Anything else you'd like to know, just reply on this topic, or PM me, ok? :)

-GX

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
  • Sounds like Other games is you place to be, along with pokemon game section. Well GamerX, I hope you enjoy your stay at the Pokecommunity! Please, Don't for get to read the rules here. ;)

Chronic

Off for the Ultimate Victory!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC... Be sure to check out the rules and enjoy.

I also like the Pokemon Stadium games... They were fun. Sadly, I've never saw them again...

Anyway, enjoy your stay at PD...

Back