• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

almateria

Sei
Years
  • I'm normally called Sei about the interwebs, but some people have taken it upon themselves to come up with various nicknames pfff, I love my friends. But yes, please call me Sei.

Anyway! I've been meaning to join this place, really, since a friend of mine is a frequenter here. I...don't really know why I decided to join on this particular day, but hey, I'm here now, mostly to post my pokejinka art and to take part in trading. The latter is less likely since my wi-fi refuses to work with anyone except three of my friends, so above friend will be helping me out with that.

This place is huge and confusing so I'll probably just be lurking and spamming the art thread with stuff. Very awesome, y/y?

Nice to meet you all! :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ...I think I've seen you here and there around LJ. :O

Haha, the fact that I sound like some sort of stalker aside... welcome to PC! :D It seems huge and confusing at first but you get used to it eventually. Hope you enjoy your time here~

I love your username. :>

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Hello and welcome to PC! Hope you have a great time here. Don't forget to read the rules and stay active:)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Nice introduction you have there, Sei. Always a pleasure to meet someone who actually takes the time out to write something more than "Hey, I'm new…" :>

By all means, please do spam post some of your artwork. Personally, I couldn't draw a straight line to save my life, but I do enjoy lurking the Art Gallery to admire the works of others. Hope to see some of yours once you reach that oh-so coveted 15 post mark.

Glad to have you aboard, my dear. Nice meeting you as well. (>'')>

Back