• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ooh. Art. Look. Haruka/May Piccie. XP

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I haven't actually... drawn anything and scanned it recently. I still haven't. XD I just drew this on the computer in about 15 minutes and I coloured it in the span of... probably an hour. This is one of first times I've ever drawn Haruka. I like her hair, but I hate drawing it because I can't seem to get it. x_x; Anyway, I tried a freaky style in this, but I like how it turned out. ^_^;; The eyes look weird because they're supposed to stand out. XP She's holding a piece of paper or something. Don't ask why, because I have no idea. o_O;;;

Btw, the Pichu in the character is Lightning. X3 See, my "character" or rep if you want, is a Pichu with a tuft of hair sticking up and blue eyes. ^_^;; So... yeah. I felt like drawing her because I haven't drawn Lighty in a while. Blech. *attaches*

The image is too big to attach. *grumble* *uploads to deviantart* *posts url*

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/3728389/

Back