PDA

View Full Version : Do you daydream a lot?

Jirachu
July 27th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Ahhh...I didn't know what else to think of. XD

I'm ALWAYS daydreaming....mainly about my fake Pokemon games and Johto and stuff....lol

And sometimes food..heh

You? XD ^^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
July 27th, 2009, 06:08 AM
The only time I day dream is when I'm at school because I can't stand the teachers mouth, its that annoying

:t354:TG

The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
July 27th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Yeh, a lot,and when i say "a lot" i mean it. The most of the times i'm thinking about persons who hate me and thats really annoying.... D=

Anxiety.
July 27th, 2009, 06:13 AM
I day dream all the time. I just find my own little world more interesting than the real one.

⋚Raika⋚
July 27th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Heck yeah! I always daydream about the Pokespec characters and characters from other manga mingling... It's a corrupt world. *nodnod*

Naruto Uzumaki
July 28th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Rarely, I don't have time to day dream lol.

.little monster
July 28th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Not really, sometimes though. >:

Citrinin
July 28th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Heaps. I've found the best place to daydream is in class. XD;

.Seth
July 28th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Eh, when school's in, or I'm not doing anything in particular, I will.

It's not that often, but my brain probably wanders off more than I think. >>

Saltare.
July 28th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I daydream mostly in school or when I'm bored. Like, if I'm sitting on the balcony on a nice day, I'll daydream.

It's fun. Like my own little world...NO! You can't come!

Wings Don't Cry
July 28th, 2009, 09:20 PM
Some times when I need to study for a test I'm just staring at the text book and I end up in my own little world.

Klippy
July 28th, 2009, 09:59 PM
I daydream every hour of the day...I used to go through entire days dreaming up ideas and stuff for stories. XD; I'm crazy...

Ayselipera
July 28th, 2009, 10:47 PM
My day usually consists of constant daydreaming with short intermedial interruptions.

Star★Seeker
July 28th, 2009, 10:52 PM
Not really. I used to day dream alot a few years ago. Now I only daydream when I'm thinking up fanfic ideas and such.

RUBY8
July 28th, 2009, 10:59 PM
If i couldn't daydream i would probably go insane. (lol just kiddin) just need to be in my happy place to block all the annoying noices from parents, teachers, etc.

Vie
July 29th, 2009, 12:17 AM
I daydream a lot when I'm in school xD But now that we have holidays...not that often.

.Wolfie-kun.
July 29th, 2009, 06:17 AM
I tend to daydream a lot, it's a crime not to in my opinion XD;

Arcanine
July 29th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I day dream far far more then I should. I mean I have maybe 5 or 10 stories that's in my head that's playing out all the time. Not just random stories that's here today and gone tomorrow, but stories that's been going on for months... and even years. So yea, maybe I should get my head in the real world. XD

xxxLatiasxxx
July 30th, 2009, 12:31 AM
No I don't seem to daydream too often.

Kazukii
July 30th, 2009, 12:59 AM
At the worst times possible, yes I daydream far too much XD; Usually during Science lessons!

Chaostorm
July 30th, 2009, 01:20 AM
I daydream alot XD , thinking of my powerful EV,d Pokemon , and sometimes about the life ....

Rokusasu
July 30th, 2009, 02:15 AM
I think about other stuff a lot, but never deeply enough to zone out. o:

Tomos
July 30th, 2009, 02:40 AM
my day dreams are about pokemon games

Drawicia
August 3rd, 2009, 01:16 PM
i can never think if i don't daydream! if i wasn't daydreaming you probably wouldn't be reading this post right now! ;)

Gold warehouse
August 3rd, 2009, 01:43 PM
I rarely daydream, I'm usually thinking about things in reality. Maybe I just lack the imagination.

Happiness
August 3rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
I'm almost always daydreaming... Specially in the school or when I'm doing homework.

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
August 3rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Yes, I'm constantly daydreaming. I just find that I get better ideas while day dreaming.

ShinjisLover
August 3rd, 2009, 06:48 PM
I daydream more than I should, that's for sure. .

Caelus
August 3rd, 2009, 08:59 PM
I daydream either during school or when I'm alone and have nothing to do. Bad habit, I guess.

Reminiscing
August 4th, 2009, 04:03 AM
Only at school when its history, I daydream my lessons there.

Cazzicles
August 4th, 2009, 04:05 AM
I daydream alot when I'm worried because my mind is not focused on something in particular and therefore, I just drift off. xD

ReyRey-Pyon
August 4th, 2009, 06:14 AM
All the time
More than i should, which is like everyday d(<u>)b

Giraffles <3
August 4th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I daydream everywhere, helps to lower stress, I don't have much anyways but the daydreaming gets rid of the rest :3.

Suki
August 4th, 2009, 06:25 AM
I daydream a lot. I'm always thinking and pondering.

mew²
August 4th, 2009, 12:17 PM
I daydream in class about girls. Then I actually do fall asleep and get yelled at -.-

thedestinedblade
August 4th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Rarely. I honestly can't even recall when was the last time I had one.

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 5th, 2009, 11:39 AM
As a matter of fact, I do.

I tend to do it when my dad drones on and on about my behavior.

Michii
August 5th, 2009, 05:43 PM
My whole life is a daydream. I daydream almost constantly and it's woahmygod bittersweet. I love making "alternate endings" to actual situations in my head which are better than the actual. It's good because I can smile to it, but bad once I realize it's not real. It's ok though. The good outways the bad by far.

Jirachu
August 5th, 2009, 08:05 PM
My daydreams will always be my manliest of traits. Because i'm awesome that way. And because being manly is gooood. For some people, anyways...

...I think I started this topic. Wow, I must be pretty bored right now...maybe i'll go read pokespecial soon...which i also daydream about NOW, lol

Graceful
August 6th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Not Daydreaming is breaking the law for me! XD

Cherrim
August 6th, 2009, 09:34 AM
All the time omg. v_v; It's a serious problem for me sometimes. I'll just zone out completely, thinking of something entirely unrelated to whatever I'm doing. Sometimes it's fandom related (well, usually it's fandom related) but other times I don't even remember what I was thinking about when someone snaps me back to reality.

It's gotten sliiiightly better since high school but not by all that much.

Alexithymia~
August 6th, 2009, 09:56 AM
All the time.
It's practically a hobby. I just switch off.. and well, my friends have gotten use to it by now, but before they used to get annoyed because they thought I was paying attention to them.

Aegis
August 6th, 2009, 10:09 AM
I find myself daydreaming all the time lmao u___u Moreso in the school year, you know, when I have work I need to put off until later, but I still do a fair amount the rest of the year.

Saryka
August 6th, 2009, 10:42 AM
Story of my life, haha. :D There are times where I'm completely out-of-sync with reality and off in my own little world. This shouldn't happen all the time... but it does. u__u It's turning into a bad habit. XD

Camisado
August 6th, 2009, 10:44 AM
I only daydream in boring service briefings...

I can't get away with daydreaming otherwise. Too much to do D:

Halcyon
August 6th, 2009, 07:08 PM
I don't daydream, I just sleep. ;D
Daydreaming takes a lot of mental power.

Zorua
August 7th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Uh-huh. :3

Usually(or almost always) it's about a perticular someone I'm close to.

Forever
August 8th, 2009, 01:16 AM
I don't really daydream... I just think. I guess daydreaming would involve less brain thought power than actual thinking/imagining. XD;

♣Gawain♣
August 8th, 2009, 03:16 AM
Yes. I dream a lot about me in the future, plus in fiction too.

Air Lock
August 8th, 2009, 08:53 PM
I daydream ALOT. In school. About hax I wan to play. (and make)

Lucy Lu
August 9th, 2009, 07:43 PM
Lol, daydream is my middle name. I tend to daydream a lot especially if I am extremely bored or something. I can't daydream at work because I am constantly moving, but when I have my break I tend to daydream. I don't know why, but I just have a good imagination.

Crimson Stardust
August 9th, 2009, 07:55 PM
yeah..same with me...LoL...i daydrean a lot when in my classroom..I tend to get to scolded by my teacher when she/he called me,i did not answer...LoL...even at home,when i am alone,i will daydream too...i have a vast imagination you can say..x

Jirachu
August 19th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Nowdays, I like to daydream about dream-related stuff and re-capturing the 'feel' of some of my old childhood dreams...or warping around some dream memories as I go along, to match my current mind state more.

I also like to have interesting daydreams about what cartoon charictors dream about---ESPESALLY innocent charictors like...hello kitty lol Something about happy, 'imagionation rich' dreams fasanate's me the most....Aren't I a cutie?^-~;;

Yeah...I might try daydreaming Pokémon charictors more, too, though...and even some darker anime charictors. And maybe a few dark-type dreams in genneral IDK...Dreams in genneral fasanate me....lol^^

~Jirachu^-^

Druid
August 19th, 2009, 11:49 AM
I usually daydream when I am doing homework, even though that is a horrible habit, since I really do need to get it done but I usually end up working till 2 am. XD If I wasn't daydreaming, I would finish a lot faster...

©ereal Killer
August 19th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Full time daydreamer right'ere!!

Well not everytime... you can catch me drooling mostly during math class >]

Captain Hobo.
August 19th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Yes i do i daydream about stuff that happened the day before.

the bitter end.
August 19th, 2009, 06:41 PM
All the time. The bi-product of my daydreaming is doodles.

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 19th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Eh... I can't really say. I mean, I do kinda daydream about things, but I'm not 100% focused on them or anything. They're really just random thoughts. I can still carry on a conversation or do things while I'm "daydreaming."

Signomi
August 20th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Well I don't go a day without daydreaming about certain things, they actually make me happy and always sorta brings a rather warm feeling to me, as dumb as it sounds. XD; But yes, I do daydream, not excessively though as it's easy to let your thoughts sway off when you're trying to do something important.

Hamako-chan
August 20th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I usually daydream when I'm bored or at a lecture.

Charliezard
August 20th, 2009, 12:55 AM
I day dream far far more then I should. I mean I have maybe 5 or 10 stories that's in my head that's playing out all the time. Not just random stories that's here today and gone tomorrow, but stories that's been going on for months... and even years. So yea, maybe I should get my head in the real world. XD

Hehe, I've also had my own little worlds that have been going on for years. I can't help day dreaming, it just happens. It's awesome fun though, gives me something to do in class :3

One of my worlds is based on Power Rangers :3 Only based on it, like Megazord is the name of the leading good and bad guy... And the good guys have diffrent coloured suits, each colour represents a rank XD. It's pathetic, but I came up with it when I was little.,

poopnoodle
August 20th, 2009, 07:55 AM
In school, I was usually fabricating different storylines (aka my undying fantasy as a Pokemon trainer) for the anime. (Yeeeah, didn't have a lotta friends...) If I wasn't daydreaming about that, I was philosophizing about something or another.

Silhouette
August 20th, 2009, 06:52 PM
All the time. The bi-product of my daydreaming is doodles.

Same here O_o. During my math and social studies classes, I find that what I'm working on is covered by little, pencil-drawn people running around on top of the words...

Daydreaming with my vast imagination has been known to cause blackouts in major cities. xp

Mr.Kirby
August 20th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I do daydream but more often my mind just wanders off somewhere and unfortunately my mind has wandered off with my attention span because it seems like I can't do much without switching my head to a whole nother train of thought. D: On topic again, my mind wanders but it rarely leads to my definition of a full blown daydream, just little mini senerios seem to occur. :'D

Azonic
August 20th, 2009, 08:25 PM
I noticed I have a really short attention span irl. My mind just wanders in different places. :x So yeah.

Haza
August 20th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Kinda, I mainly think about falling in love.

Patchisou Yutohru
August 22nd, 2009, 01:06 AM
lmfao, I day dream most of my day away. Whatever I'm doing, I'm usually thinking of something else, or seeing something else in my head, to the point where last night, I took an iced tea bottle out of the refrigerator, took out a cup from the cabinet, poured the iced tea into the cup, and put the iced tea into the cabinet and the cup in the refrigerator. I went back upstairs and started searching in my room to where I put the cup of iced tea and then I remembered.... :(

Route 18
August 22nd, 2009, 02:47 AM
I always zone out, even in very crucial moments. I just go off into some lone section of thought or subject, then snap back into reality after a few minutes. It's really inconvenient, since the times I zone out are usually during tests and exams.

Surf
August 22nd, 2009, 02:53 AM
I'm very much like J.D from Scrubs.
If someone puts an image into my head, I'm off!

Ven
August 22nd, 2009, 12:59 PM
I daydream more then that guy from scrubs.
Edit: I didn't even read the above post o.o

Jirachu
August 29th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Lately, I haven't been knowing what to daydream about. :x

Prehaps it'll come to me over time..lol I'm not too worried^^

TRIFORCE89
August 29th, 2009, 12:43 PM
I wouldn't say day dream. No elaborate stories or fantasies in my head. But I do think to myself and reflect a lot. My inner monologue is very active. XD

Idiot!
August 30th, 2009, 01:01 AM
No. My brain cannot daydream realistically.

Rich Boy Rob
August 30th, 2009, 01:07 AM
I daydream all the time, sometimes without noticing. I then end up realising that I've been in my own little world for the last 15 minutes so I have no idea what to do. I spend most of my time talking to myself in my head whilst staring blankly at the top left corner of the room.

EDIT: I just remembered, a couple of days ago I had a proper daydream, in that my eyes were open, the TV was on, but I just somehow shut everything out and went into a little "waking-sleep" where it felt like I had been asleep but I knew my eyes had been open. Weird.