• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ohai

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
Years
  • One minute I'm here, second Im gone :O

Hi everybody, my name is Aura Guardian Zahra, but people just call me Zpo.

My favourite character is Sir Aaron, second is Misty.

I am a fan of the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, but I also like Pokémon 4Ever: Celebi - Voice of the Forest and Jirachi Dream Maker.

Im also a very keen manga/anime and Sonic fangirl.

I hope to be a good girl here and valuable member of the community.

PS. I can be spammy by accident. Sorry if that happens DX

Last edited:

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I am 12 years old (ban me now if Im underage D:)
    I don't remember the COPPA regulations, but this ain't Myspace.

Anyways, welcome to PC! If you need anything, VM me. If you don't, then head to the Trivia forums down by the bottom.

Remember: you're a member!

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Ok thanks.
    And may I say...
    HOLY COW THERE IS SO MANY MEMBERS! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH AN ACTIVE FORUM :O

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Dude, you're definetly not underage or it wouldn't have let you register ;) Have a great time here!

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Ok, thanks you two ^^
    (I need to get used to posting more words, 25 char limit? Im used to 5 ;_; )

NatureKeeper

Well, another Aura Guardian? I hope you have the time to meet my Lucario, Lucior. He'll be arriving tommorow. Don't anger him, he uses Aura Sphere easily.

Bosch

Unique Trainer
    Years
  • Hello it's very nice to meet you, i hope you will have such a good time here as i have :) i searched for a Proffesional Pokemon trading/chatting/battleing forum for 19 hours. and finnaly i found this... how did you find it :) ?

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • Hello it's very nice to meet you, i hope you will have such a good time here as i have :) i searched for a Proffesional Pokemon trading/chatting/battleing forum for 19 hours. and finnaly i found this... how did you find it :) ?

I cant remember now, since it was months ago. I only remembered about this place because someone added me as a friend.

Back