PDA

View Full Version : Do you think your popular or try and end up being annoying

The Darkest Gale
July 30th, 2009, 05:04 AM
right this is staying open now =/

so the title says it all

donavannj
July 30th, 2009, 05:15 AM
I think this poll needs another option: You don't know/you don't really care. That would be my choice.

The Darkest Gale
July 30th, 2009, 05:17 AM
I guess so I'll add that thanks

Halcyon
July 30th, 2009, 05:21 AM
I don't think you have to create a thread like this... >.<"
Maybe he's busy or something?
Besides PC is quite big, you can try to do something else...

Mew Ichigo
July 30th, 2009, 05:25 AM
I think this poll needs another option: You don't know/you don't really care. That would be my choice.

Same here. I'll never really be popular, just with my friends. And thats fine with me.

seeker
July 30th, 2009, 05:32 AM
Listen there's no need for this thread. Or at least there's no need for mentioning me in it. I will contact you myself.
In case anyone is interested i've been busy yes. That's the simple answer.

The Darkest Gale
July 30th, 2009, 05:33 AM
I'm not postong because of that I'm asking if you think your popular or not that bothered
personally I'm not that bothered but people are different so to some I am a waste of space but to others I'm just a good friend
>_< how do I get that other option onto the poll I don't know how sorry about this everyone =(

sorry gavz really =(
MODS I BEG YOU TO CLOSE THIS I AM SO SORRY REALLY I AM GUYS =( *so unhappy*

seeker
July 30th, 2009, 05:44 AM
No look it's okay put back up the topic. There's no need to get rid of it. You just needed to cut it out. By cut it out i mean me Eeeek that sounded mean.
And on topic.
Yes i think everyone ends upp being like that at one stage of their lives but there's always a reason and you just have to accept and move on.

>Feelings<
July 30th, 2009, 05:51 AM
Yes i think everyone ends upp being like that at one stage of their lives but there's always a reason and you just have to accept and move on.

Not everyone. Not me at the least.
I never thought I was popular, I never tried to be popular and ended up being annoying, and I never tried to be popular at all.
I prefer not to get near any such things anyways, and I've always been like that.

Signomi
July 30th, 2009, 06:13 AM
As much as I hate to close such a good poll, the thread poster wishes for it to be locked. ^^;

~Closed