• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you think your popular or try and end up being annoying

do you think

• you are popular

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • you try to be and end up getting ignored and annoying

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
  • I don't think you have to create a thread like this... >.<"
    Maybe he's busy or something?
    Besides PC is quite big, you can try to do something else...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Listen there's no need for this thread. Or at least there's no need for mentioning me in it. I will contact you myself.
    In case anyone is interested i've been busy yes. That's the simple answer.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • I'm not postong because of that I'm asking if you think your popular or not that bothered
    personally I'm not that bothered but people are different so to some I am a waste of space but to others I'm just a good friend
    >_< how do I get that other option onto the poll I don't know how sorry about this everyone =(

sorry gavz really =(
    MODS I BEG YOU TO CLOSE THIS I AM SO SORRY REALLY I AM GUYS =( *so unhappy*

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    No look it's okay put back up the topic. There's no need to get rid of it. You just needed to cut it out. By cut it out i mean me Eeeek that sounded mean.
    And on topic.
    Yes i think everyone ends upp being like that at one stage of their lives but there's always a reason and you just have to accept and move on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yes i think everyone ends upp being like that at one stage of their lives but there's always a reason and you just have to accept and move on.

Not everyone. Not me at the least.
    I never thought I was popular, I never tried to be popular and ended up being annoying, and I never tried to be popular at all.
    I prefer not to get near any such things anyways, and I've always been like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back