• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you post in every thread you read?

Years
I dont, and porbably only post in every 2 out of 10 threads i read. Which makes ppl think im kinda new, but relaoly ive seen over 1000 threads, tho only posted in about 270 (i think thats where im at XD). Is this the same situation of you? Do you post in every thread you read, just to raise your post count up. Or do you only post when needed?

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
I never post because I want to raise my post count up. They don't matter to me a pinch.
And neither do I post in every thread I read.

I only post in threads after reading if I felt they were any good or appealing to me even a pinch in any way.
But I always read first to post in them, and that itself doesn't happen to every thread until something makes me curious, or the thread title just seems good.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
Years
Nah, I barely post in threads at all. I could on PC for hours and just be reading stuff. I don't see the point in posting if I can't contribute anything whatsoever to the thread. *shifty eyes*

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I try to post in every single thread that I read, but some of them i dont understand so I just don't post in it or I'll just try to understand but for the most part I make no sense

:t354:TG

Kazukii

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
Mainly but around 20% of the time I'll leave the thread unposted.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
I just figered out how post like 4 days ago so I post like 85% of the treads I see

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
Only when I feel like I have something to say.

Else, I won't.

Of course, not like I can post in some of the bizarre locked threads anyways XD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I don't care about post count. That shouldn't be a reason to post.

I post in probably the majority of threads I read, as I only read them in the first place if they seem interesting or like something I can post in. Reasons for not posting would be that the thread wasn't as post-worthy as I thought at first, there isn't much I can contribute to it by posting, or that I have so much to say that I end up not posting at all because of laziness/not enough time to write it all down. Nobody likes text-walls anyways X3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't reply to threads unless I have a reason to reply to them.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I probably only post in about 5% of the threads I read. @_@; I go out of my way to read a lot of them but unless I can instantly think of a good reply, I won't bother.

Ayselipera

No I end up reading a lot of old threads that I can't post in anyways.
I probably read more threads then actually post in them.

Back