View Full Version : CtepTaty is my password!

.little monster
July 31st, 2009, 11:18 PM
Yes it is!

..So my question is, how often do you change your password?

July 31st, 2009, 11:20 PM
... Even if it's fake, you should change the title since... it's kinda against the rules.

I change it rarely. I've had the same password for a while now. Ever since.. idk, last year?

.little monster
July 31st, 2009, 11:24 PM
... Even if it's fake, you should change the title since... it's kinda against the rules.

I change it rarely. I've had the same password for a while now. Ever since.. idk, last year?
Not really, since the title does have some relevancy to the topic of the thread, while I am obviously kidding. Not only is it not my password, it never was. Also there is no rule that I could find saying "Don't give out fake passwords to your account."

There hackers, you have one less password to try. :3

I change mine about once a month.

July 31st, 2009, 11:41 PM
I change it every once in a while.

August 1st, 2009, 12:01 AM
I haven't changed my password yet, being relatively new, but I'll probably change it every two months or so.

August 1st, 2009, 12:10 AM
I usually never change my password unless I find my account was hacked. That what I do on every game, forums, and my MySpace. I try me best to remember my password when changed.

Wings Don't Cry
August 1st, 2009, 12:20 AM
I haven't changed my p/w yet but I haven't been here for a long time.

August 1st, 2009, 12:30 AM
I never change my password, because mine are always secure. :3

August 1st, 2009, 1:14 AM
I've changed my password about three / four times. I'll usually change it to a different variation of my previous password or to a new one altogether... depends on how secure I think it is.

August 1st, 2009, 1:45 AM
I haven't changed my password in all the time that I have been at PC. It is so fool proof that I don't think I'll ever have to change it.

August 1st, 2009, 2:00 AM
I don't change my password and never. I think most of my accounts have the same password. xD Except the important ones like my e-mail account. If I changed it, I think I would never remember my password.

August 1st, 2009, 2:03 AM
My password has stayed the same ever since i joined. I've changed my username twice, but my password is still a constant.

August 1st, 2009, 2:08 AM
Just sometimes, usually on msn when it expires every 72 days and once I change it there, everywhere else gets changed too.

August 1st, 2009, 3:28 AM
Haven't changed my password from when I've joined. It's something comparatively hard to guess so I see no need.

August 1st, 2009, 3:53 AM
Mine is a cheat of a game, and I won't tell what game is it.

I haven't changed it since I joined, like 1 1/2 years ago.

August 1st, 2009, 4:34 AM
I've never changed it yet because I can't think of a better one. :P

August 1st, 2009, 4:44 AM
My password hasn't changed since I first thought it up seven years ago.

August 1st, 2009, 5:59 AM
I never change my password, and it's the same one I use for everything.
It's actually what I would call very typical and piss-easy but hey, I've never had any accounts hacked since I never give anyone reason to do so.

August 1st, 2009, 6:02 AM
There hackers, you have one less password to try. :3
Eww, blingo's dead...it's cracker, really. There's no hacking involved with guessing passwords.

I didn't use to change my password, but I'm just starting to. The one here is still a generic one I've used for a while...

Conan Edogawa
August 1st, 2009, 6:19 AM
I've had my password changed once because I forgot it. But other than that,never and I don't plan on it.

Gerri Shin
August 1st, 2009, 6:53 AM
I usually change my password at some point within 3 months of my last password change.

Giraffes? Giraffes!
August 1st, 2009, 6:54 AM
I have had the same password for all my life, the only thing i have ever changed are numbers maybe. D: But my MSN is different, i changed it a lot since i met my girlfriend.

August 1st, 2009, 7:03 AM
I sometimes come up with new passwords to use for different sites, but other than that... not really. I still use one password that I've used since I was twelve years old. I'm going to be a senior this year in high school. XD

Edit: Oh, and did I mention that the password to my school account on a computer in school has NEVER changed? I moved up here in sixth grade, and ever since then I've always had the same password. I plan to keep it that way for my last school year. xP

August 1st, 2009, 7:07 AM
Never XD

I see no point, unless some experienced hacker finds a way in. And the only experienced hackers I've seen on PC are those that hack Pokemon ROMs and perhaps ROMs of other games.

Plus, despite all the interests I have, my password isn't related to any of them whatsoever.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
August 1st, 2009, 7:14 AM
I change my password every month because its recommended

August 1st, 2009, 7:37 AM
No. Once I make a password for anything it stays that way.

August 1st, 2009, 7:56 AM
I think I changed it once, but I probably won't change it again.

August 1st, 2009, 7:56 AM
I never change my password. Oh well wait, I did once because my first password was "pokemon". I'm not even kidding. ._.;

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
August 1st, 2009, 8:07 AM
I've changed it a couple times.
They always get harder to gueess when I change them,
so it's gets harder and harder to hack me. XD

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
August 1st, 2009, 9:36 AM
I never change mine...

but, tbh, I doubt you could guess it, even if you knew me very well.

August 1st, 2009, 10:03 AM
I haven't changed mine at all. It's pretty obscure so I'm not really worried about anyone finding it out.

August 1st, 2009, 10:46 AM
I haven't changed mine since the day I signed up. I have it saved, but I honestly don't know the characters in my own password, lol.

August 1st, 2009, 11:31 AM
I haven't changed my password since I joined~

I find there to be no need in it, and I have a horrible memory and so if I changed my password every month like some people, I'd probably have to write it on my forehead in permanent marker to remember every change.

August 1st, 2009, 11:47 AM
I never changed my password. I might after a year or so but not anytime soon.

August 1st, 2009, 12:18 PM
Until someone figures it out, I have no reason to change it. It would just confuse me:D

August 1st, 2009, 2:29 PM
I never change my password. It's pretty solid anyway.

bit.trip void
August 1st, 2009, 2:33 PM
I won't change it, it's very hard to guess, even though its one of my daily subjects. Numbers are fun.

Noah Ridgewood
August 1st, 2009, 2:47 PM
I've only had three passwords in the past, but all of my current accounts use the same password. It's the one I used on my very first account I had and... the one that I typically type whenever I have to create a password or put it in. Changing it, from what I see, is too much of a hassle. I can't be bothered.

I type it so much, that I tend to put it in as my username... when I just wake up and everything. :(

August 1st, 2009, 2:59 PM
I have one password for everything. And I never change it :/

Gary, the Magic Fairy
August 1st, 2009, 3:01 PM
Never. It's always the same, everywhere, with slight variations such as numbers if required. I will never change it, unless someone finds it out or something, which I doubt. XD Only 2 people have ever known my password to anything, and they've only used it to log into an account on another forum. And I trust them, so I don't think I'll have to change it anytime soon. XD

August 2nd, 2009, 7:46 AM
I've had two passwords on PC, which means I've changed my password but once. The only reason I changed that password was because it got cracked on another forum. It's all good though, because my new password is really good. :'33

When I first joined forums, I had the worst passwords. The first password I ever had was "mew151" mmmmhm. :/

August 2nd, 2009, 12:49 PM
I never change my password, because I've been using it for years.

August 2nd, 2009, 1:02 PM
Only once on another forum i got tricked by a troll with a flp (fake login page) And he liststed all of the accounts. I got it back because friend got it beofre anyone else did.

Jude Mathis
August 2nd, 2009, 1:03 PM
I've never changed my password.. but no one would ever guess it anyway. :/

There have been a few attempts before, though. xD; I've tried to log in a few times, to find a 'Too many failed log in attempts' warning. Psh.

August 2nd, 2009, 1:05 PM
Each five months, or whenever I can remember the one I'm using by then without looking at the password list I hide in my room XD I make so random ones that, if I can remember them, then I have been using them for tooo long.

August 2nd, 2009, 1:47 PM
I have several different passwords floating around. I rarely change forum passwords, because I haven't got as much to lose with those as I would say, my personal e-mail address. :3

Ayumi Hamasaki
August 2nd, 2009, 6:27 PM
The last time I changed was like the beginning of 2009 so I rarely change it.

August 3rd, 2009, 5:09 AM
Never. There isn't that much of a problem. Besides I'd forget it if I changed it constantly.

August 3rd, 2009, 7:39 AM
Not very often. Some every few months?

Netto Azure
August 3rd, 2009, 2:56 PM
I have never changed my password for over 5 years now. And I'm supposed to be PC security conscious. @_@

August 4th, 2009, 3:23 AM
I never change my password, I doubt anybody will be able to figure it out xD

August 4th, 2009, 5:17 PM
I may have changed my password once, and only once. But my memory sucks. Otherwise, never.

The Corrupt Plague
August 5th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I have no need to change it because not even I can remember it. I doubt anyone else can guess an encrypted 30 character alpha-numeric code. plus if my account ever gets hacked, I will just make another one to replace it.

August 5th, 2009, 4:22 AM
I used to change my password on PC almost monthly but I can't be bothered anymore. :/ I've used the same one for about a year. I suppose I am due for a change though. Don't fancy learning a new string of random numbers and letters though. XD;

A Real True Winner Is Me
August 5th, 2009, 9:01 AM
I only change it when I want to.