• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there^^

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Hi, I'm Dusk.
    I'm a portuguese girl and I've been totally into Pokémon since I was eight.
    I'm hoping I'll have fun around here and I love the Treecko family so if you ever battle me, expect to see Sceptile has part of the team xD
    Well, apart from Pokémon I also enjoy drawing, playing basketball, reading and, as any other teenager, going out with friends.
    This is not much of an introduction but it's all I've got to say.
    So, see ya around^^

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • Olá! Bem-vindo à Comunidade! Eu espero que você leia as Regras e FAQ! E ... Aproveite o seu tempo aqui!

PS: Se você sabe o que isto significa que você está Português!

If you know what that means you ARE Portuguese! If you don't...use google translate! XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Obviamente percebo xD Usaste o google tranlator para o escrever não foi? É que o verbo ser tá mal traduzido. Obrigada de qualquer maneira^^

Obviously I understand xD You used google translator to write that wasn't it? It's just that the verb to be is kinda messed up in the tranlation. Thanks anyway^^

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I've loved pokemon ever since I was about six years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back