• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonota Otaku

Sonota

~Desu
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Hi, a fellow Otaku here joining because I've gotten back into playing Pokemon... I'm not an uber Poke fan, but I still enjoy playing the game (now more than ever).. I hope to find that this is a wonderful community!

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
    Years
  • What game got you back into playing? o.o

Platinum is definitely the best one in a long while, in my opinion, but Ruby is what got me back into the fandom a few years back.
    Good times, good times. :3

Welcome to PC, Sonota.

Have fun~.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm sure you'll love it here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Sonota

~Desu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    What game got you back into playing? o.o

Platinum is definitely the best one in a long while, in my opinion, but Ruby is what got me back into the fandom a few years back.

Welcome to PC, Sonota.

Have fun~.

To be honest, my memories of playing Pokemon Blue got me back into playing, but I started with Sapphire, got a bit bored,
    and then started again with Emerald, then I got a bit bored, so I got a few hacks, and I started to play those, but I got a bit bored of those,
    so I continued on with regular FireRed, but after getting bored with that I started playing a few more hacks..

I really couldn't get much into Emerald (even though I think it was the best out of the ones I played) because of the fact I already beat Sapphire
    and Ruby (the storyline, I have yet to complete the dexes and I most likely won't) , and the three stories are very similar.. I'll try playing Platinum
    because I really want to find the perfect Pokemon game for me..

redandpikachu

What is read?
    Years
  • Hi welcome to PokeCommunity! If your looking for a good pokemon game mabey you should try things like the mystery dongeons. I thought they were pretty good.

Years
  • Hello, Im also new (with to few friends).
    My favorite games
    1 Emerald (you cant argue the awesomeness of the Battle Frontier
    2 FireRed (better of the two)
    3 Pokemon mystery dungeon Blue rescue team (it's what re-fired my intrest in pokemon)

Sonota

~Desu
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    What game got you back into playing? o.o

Welcome to PC, Sonota.

Have fun~.

I was checking out Pokemon Platinum, and to be honest, I am very uninterested in the NDS pokemons.. Mainly because all of the emulators suck.. I haven't seen any with resize options..

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Sonota!

Good to see you got back into Pokemon ^0^

Have a great time at this forum.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome!
    Its fun to play Pokemon games, especially those new ones. For me the 1st Gen are the best!
    Read the rules and have fun.

Years
  • I was checking out Pokemon Platinum, and to be honest, I am very uninterested in the NDS pokemons.. Mainly because all of the emulators suck.. I haven't seen any with resize options..
    I hacked NO$GBA emulator to resize on NDS games, but it bricked my emulator. So =P

Back