• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rocker is in the house! Hello everyone!

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Hello, fellow Pokemon fans! I have joined this place because it seems like a cool place to be, and I hope to make friends here. :)

I have already started posting in some places, but right now I'm a bit overwhelmed. This place is huge!

Here's my random list of things I want to say about myself that is Pokemon related:

Hoenn and Sinnoh are my favorite regions. But to be honest I like them all, so don't eat me for not picking Johto. :P

I love the Eeveelutions, with Leafeon and Umbreon being my favorites. :)

I love Water and Flying types.

Swampert is my favorite starter, with Empoleon close behind.

Just wanted to say Hi!

Years
  • Welcome hope we can chat sometime and get to know each or battle, and it is a cool place i just resently joined and im liking it. ttul

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • It seems a little daunting at first, but you'll get used to it here. The best thing to do is just keep putting your two cents in where appropriate and make some friends. :3 You can't go wrong there.

Didn't really enjoy the third and fourth generations much myself, but what does this ol' charred rock know about things, aye? >>

Take care, Rocker. Hope to see you around.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Welcome, Rocker32703. :D It may be a bit big to start with, but after feeling your way around you'll find some sections where you'll feel right at home.

I hope to see you around. ^^

Rocker32703

Water/Flying/Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • @ Hiidoran: What I meant when I said 'I liked the regions' was that I like the shape of the islands. I'm actually not a huge fan of most of the Pokemon in Hoenn or Sinnoh. But I do have my favorites from each.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you enjoy your time here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back