• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HELP!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Why don't you just make threads about the hacks (not about the video) in the Emulation section? Just remember to read the rules

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Your signature is a good place to draw attention, why don't you try it there? I would say that it would go in the Emulation section.

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
  • Your Question Has Already Been Awnser By GKS Just Put It In Your Signature <3 xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I don't think you can make promotional threads. I would put it in your signature, because that's your only option.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • Do you mean you want to announce it on this site using videos from YouTube, or are you asking for help with where to put things on YouTube's site?

If it's the second option, I don't know why you're asking here, because this is for PC-only related questions.

Back