• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sentence Game

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
Years
  • The aim is to make a sentence which has the most syllables

Rules
    1. Has to be pokmon related.
    2. Must make sense.
    3. Put the number of syllables at the end of the sentence.
    4. Have fun

Top 3 most syllable sentences
    1. Recontra1234 (152)
    2. Scarf (141)
    3. Rich Boy Rob (118)

My sentence is:
    Professor Oak is an old man and he has lots of Pokemon (16)

Last edited:

FinalEclipse

Learning to be a Tile Artist
    Years
  • I could see a Darkrai at Altru Tower in Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia, which is a good game.(23)

Beat that ~Haze~!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    By having Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Vaporeon as evolutions, Eevee has the most evolutions of any other Pokémon; whereas Spinda has the largest variety of the same species, which is 8,589,934,592 different spot combinations in total. (102)

Good luck beating that without using a run-on sentence.​

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • By having Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon, Leafeon, and Vaporeon as evolutions, Eevee has the most evolutions of any other Pokémon; whereas Spinda has the largest variety of the same species, which is 8,589,934,592 different spot combinations in total i think.

lol

o well beat it just by cheating but hey BEAT IT :P

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    You're missing a comma in that sentence Kian.
    And a you have to capitalize the "I"

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    There are four-hundred-and-ninety-three different and separate Pocket Monsters which include Pocket Monsters such as Bulbasaur and Sudowoodo and Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee and Hitmontop and even some legendary Pocket Monsters like Mewtwo and Lugia and Rayquaza and Giratina in the Pocket Monsters world, which consists of separate regions such as Kanto and Johto and Hoenn and Sinnoh and Orre. (118)

Beat that!

PikaFreak

Five Dollar Foot Long.
    Years
  • I have 100000000000000000000000000000000, and so on, pokemon all named Supercajafrajalisticexpicaladotious, and they wish to be all Rayquaza's with Jirachi's Star head and Charizard and charmander's wings, wait, charmanders don't totally awesome, wicked, freakishly huge, wings?

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    There are four-hundred-and-ninety-three different and separate Pocket Monsters which include Pocket Monsters such as Bulbasaur and Sudowoodo and Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee and Hitmontop and even some legendary Pocket Monsters like Mewtwo and Lugia and Rayquaza and Giratina in the Pocket Monsters world, which consists of separate regions such as Kanto and Johto and Hoenn and Sinnoh and Orre. (118)

Beat that!

That's a run on sentence.
    You used "and" way to many times. Have you heard of commas?
    Someone could cheat, and just name every single Pokemon :P

@PikaFreak

That sentence makes no sense, and you're missing words.

Years
  • gl

Well i can't beleive i crossed through all the treacherous and adventurous forests and caves of the mighty Kanto region, and without a moment to rest i scaled through the tallest of mountains and the most rugged of seas in the wild and lush johto region with break-neck pace while having my trusty party of pokemon besides me the whole time, facing the same battles I had, sharing many memories that will not be soon forgotten as i sail towards the Hoenn region, where i hope to continue this journey of beating everyone else and becoming champion in this creating the longest sentence relating to pokemon contest thing.

152 Syllables. Good luck.

Years
  • In contrast to early regional designs in the Pokemon world, the region known as Sinnoh is quite similar to its real-life counterpart, the island of Japan known as Hokkaido, but still differs geographically in several key areas including, but not limited to, the enlargement of Rishiri and Rebun islands in the north, the repositioning and inclusion of the southern portion of Russian controlled Sakhalin island, and the slightly northward positioning of similarly Russian-controlled Kunashir island to the east. (141)

Hurray for big words.

Back