• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Episode 21 is sad :(

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Sorry for my threads being the top 3 most recent lol

But did Episode 21 make you tear up in the flashback part of butterfree?

it made me tear up a bit

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I don't cry over anime so no i didn't. But it still was a sad chapter for Ash and Butterfree

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    I didnt cry it just kinda made me sad its not like i cried cried

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I can't remember, because I probably was 9 when I saw it the first time.

It's a tear jerker. We lack those these days. The saddest episode of late has been Dustox's release, and it wasn't that sad because Butterfree's was way more baww-inducing, and anyone who saw it wasn't impressed with Dustox's release due to how similar it was. :V

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah i remember that. The recent episode of Dustox made me feel almost the same way.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Well, I didn't cry or anything even when I was a kid... But kid or not, both in the past and in the present, I did and still do get very sad watching the episode.

Anyone who doesn't feel that moment must be someone who lacks imagination and/or feelings, and therefore will always drive it off as pointless to get sad over things that don't exist, and will feel that it is funny to feel for an anime.
    I'm not of that type, so I did feel sad... Now... Who's on my side of this thing and also feels such moments?

Back