• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: My profile background images aren't showing up.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
  • They're in my albums (for profile).
    They show up in the customize page.
    I've tried reselecting and hitting saved.
    They won't show in my profile basically.
    And I'm still a supporter, so it shouldn't be wrong permissions... :X

EDIT: Okay... all of the images in my Profile album have been turned in 1x1 GIF's. :S

Years
  • It looks fine to me, try clearing your browsers cache. Very nice color scheme by the way :D

EDIT: Have a screenshot!

Last edited:

Sajuuk

http://forum.hpcommunity.co.uk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Last edited:

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years

• Can't you read or something? </sarcasm>
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5026250&postcount=2

EDIT; this is obvious sarcasm. I didn't mean it offensively, so whoever decided to make a bad comment about should really trry noticing sarcasm more or have lessons on it </obvious sarcasm>
    Uhm, I think the person you replied to was having the same problem as me, but used the answer given above.

"Help is appreciated" can be taken two ways.

At least, that's what I think.
    Also, no need to complain about rep. If you feel the need to make an edit with a reply to a post comment (notice I didn't say rep comment), just take it lightly. It doesn't affect anything on PC anymore, so it shouldn't matter.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
  • Back