• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PSP Go?

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
Years
  • What do you think of the design for the PSP Go? I personally think that a PSP that slides up is a ridiculous idea. Too many things slide and fold, I thought it was nice for the PSP to just be how it was. I guess as long as the games can be played on the old PSP then I won't care.

On a side note: Top Two PSP games that you own?

For me it would have to be:
    1. Crisis Core
    2. God of War Chains of Olympus (I don't know why, but I think that the God of War games are fun. (Plus I haven't really spent too much money buying new games for my PSP))

I also just ordered Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron off of Bestbuy.com and it looks fun. I can't wait for it to get here.

**But I guess the main thing I want to hear is your opinions on the PSP Go design.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • PSP Go is stupid. Overpriced, small screen, and no umb. Probly better off with a PSP 3000 or 2000.

Oh yeah, and:
    1. Megaman Powered Up
    2. Monster Hunter Freedome Unite

Years
  • The thing I like about the PSP Go, is the lack of the UMD. One thing that I didn't like about the PSP is that the UMD's were rather loud at times. Rather annoying.

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • But without the continuation of the use of UMD's is that you won't be able to play newer games on the older PSP models. I hate the PSP Go, and if I have to get one to play newer games then I will get one, but I will still probably play my old PSP more.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not worth the money. A sliding screen isn't that great, and I'm pretty sure that the features it may have over the PSP won't be enough to dish out more than $100 for either.
    Oh, right.

1.Crisis Core
    2.War Of The Lions
    I'm a fanboy like that.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    But without the continuation of the use of UMD's is that you won't be able to play newer games on the older PSP models. I hate the PSP Go, and if I have to get one to play newer games then I will get one, but I will still probably play my old PSP more.
    You can download the same game releases the PSP Go plays on the older PSP.

Back