• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*gasp*

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • Have you seen something and just thought wow? Like a diamond or a laptop or something extremely beautiful. I have countless times. Like Cherii's profile.

So post away. ^__^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I think we've all seen a lot of things that take our breath away the moment we lay eyes on them. When I encounter such a thing, I rarely show how impressed I am, but I do appreciate what my eyes can see. Near where I live, there's a small waterfall in a park. Okay, it's not a waterfall, more a place where some water falls down onto some water from four feet up. Doesn't sound like much, but when you're just walking by yourself on a random night, reflecting on things that've come and gone, something as subtle and beautiful as a hidden waterfall can be enough to put a smile on anyone's face. And it just shows you how amazing the world can be when you give it a chance.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Plenty of things. Here's one (attached).

Note: the copyright status of this image is unknown to me; to the best of my knowledge, I am not infringing on any rights. However, I will comply with a DMCA takedown request if proof can be shown of ownership.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I think we've all seen a lot of things that take our breath away the moment we lay eyes on them. When I encounter such a thing, I rarely show how impressed I am, but I do appreciate what my eyes can see. Near where I live, there's a small waterfall in a park. Okay, it's not a waterfall, more a place where some water falls down onto some water from four feet up. Doesn't sound like much, but when you're just walking by yourself on a random night, reflecting on things that've come and gone, something as subtle and beautiful as a hidden waterfall can be enough to put a smile on anyone's face. And it just shows you how amazing the world can be when you give it a chance.
    I agree. lol xD But, I don't really show that I am impressed.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Yeah, either a lot of old and well taken care of things make me awe, or very new modern and shiny things. :3

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I sometimes see things in nature, which make me in awe of it. Sometimes it can be something simple like a butterfly, or an entire horizon illuminated by a smouldering sunset. @_@

Bubbles are the best though. ;D

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • I'm easily impressed due to my attitude of looking for fun wherever so I've seen things like the view from the top of a mountain, a waterfall, a jungle that stretches for miles, The Petronas Twin Towers, robots(naturally), explosions(they're just wow), and military vehicles, mostly jets.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I sometimes see things in nature, which make me in awe of it. Sometimes it can be something simple like a butterfly, or an entire horizon illuminated by a smouldering sunset. @_@

Yeah, this happens to me too.

But yeah, there are a lot of things which can make me feel this way, but most of them are only existing as either non-living things or plants and trees.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Jeffree Star and Beyonce make me go wow! Lol. Also, waterfalls and burning fires.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Fire. When I see fire I just can't look away from it. I'm obsessed with the way the flames move, and the way it crackles.
    And smoke. I love the way smoke smells, and the way it wraps around things. This goes for fire smoke and cigarette smoke.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • It happens to me very rarely. When a new model of car is on the streets or the sight of a brand new engine revving. Ah its bliss. I also had this moment with 2 or 3 girls that I saw. Man the world is beautiful.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    It doesn't happen often, because it is hard to surprise me. Abstract art impress me best.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Probably when I walk into Foot Locker and look at all the nice shoes. :)

Also, I wowed when I saw Gummy bold.

Last edited:

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Do things that are so disgusting it makes you vomit count?

I've seen some pretty disgusting things in my life to make me gasp and then vomit right after.

I hardly ever show that I'm impressed, I'm impressed but I don't show it.

Back