• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever get frustrated with games? XD

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • I'm not sure if this has ever been asked... if it is I am sorry. :<

Anyway, have you ever gotten so pissed in a game that you wanted to throw it? XD Like, I don't mean a game you didn't like but.. what I mean is when it almost seems like the computer players or enemies seem to cheat. Does it ever make you so angry that you yell at the TV? XD

I know i get like that. It makes me soooo angry because it seems like some games are totally rigged. D: They make enemies harder than they really should be.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh gosh. I've gotten mad/frustrated with my games so many times. XD; Usually when I can't defeat a boss or do a challenge/puzzle I start getting a bit pissed off at the game, and start yelling at it. If it wasn't for the fact that my sister and my brother do the same I think, I would look crazy to my family when I do. xD;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Just losing doesn't bug me. If I'm stuck and failing repeatedly then I get frustrated and just...kinda shout/ask questions at nobody XD Like when people shout at their TV when watching sports.

The meds I was on when I had my wisdom teeth out gave me a surprisingly quick temper. Got angry and frustrated very easily. Stupidly, I decided this was the perfect time to play Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - which is notoriously difficult.

I almost snapped my controller in two that day lol

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Sometimes I do. Most of the time its from being stuck at a part I cant get past for a long time, or from someone really annoying me in-game online. Other times, its from random stupidities from the game. :/

Years
  • Just losing doesn't bug me. If I'm stuck and failing repeatedly then I get frustrated and just...kinda shout/ask questions at nobody XD Like when people shout at their TV when watching sports.

The meds I was on when I had my wisdom teeth out gave me a surprisingly quick temper. Got angry and frustrated very easily. Stupidly, I decided this was the perfect time to play Zelda II: The Adventure of Link - which is notoriously difficult.

I almost snapped my controller in two that day lol
    Ah one of my friends recently played that, was complaining for days on end about it, you chose the perfect time to play it. XD I feel like playing that game just to see if it is as frustrating as people make it out to be. O.O

Anyways, I frequently get frustrated with games, but in recent times my mouth just gapes and as I stare blankly at the screen, kinda like a ":O...". Like if I'm about to defeat a boss I've had trouble with only to die with one attack to go *kicks Tabuu*. Most of the time I just turn the game off and go to the computer to tell my tale of woe. Much to the loling of friends. =/

Tomb Raider was definitely a game that agitated me just because of its fail puzzles. >_<

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Actually, I always get frustrated with a game in one way or another.
    I usually get mad at a game when I lose, or when it breaks down and stops working xD

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
  • Happens all the time. I was playing Guitar Hero 3 at a buddies house the other day, and I failed out, and let out a visible display of my rage

Years
  • I think everyone does at some point.

Most recent was when I was playing Fifa '09 with my flat mates.
    That game can be so frustrating.
    I was shouting at the TV! XD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Ninja freakin' Gaiden.

There is little left to say.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I don't get mad myself when playing but my friend went angry when he played FF10. He had save game with over 300 hours played time and then he owerwrited it with another save (by accident) and then FF10 flew to wall (because he threw it when he was mad) and it was broken. Now my friend has same game (he had to buy it again, because it's one of his best games) and I think he has played it as much as before.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Oh yes, many RPGs have pissed me off to high heaven. It usually happens when I come across a boss that would require days of grinding to beat. Many times I've just popped out the disc and stuck it at the bottom of my CD rack, never to be touched again. Don't seem to have this problem with other types of games, though.

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
  • Pro Evolution Soccer gets me seriously angry. I have broken many controllers as a result of playing that game...
    But I love it!

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I get frustrated with Mystery Dungeon when I have a disadvantage against the bosses. For example, Chikorita and Cyndaquil vs. Groudon. D;

Grinding in the mainstream games gets really boring too, to the point it's frustrating. All my Pokémon seem to level up really slowly in Diamond. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I never get angry or frustrated with a game, because that's all it is, a game.
    If I get stuck on a certain area after many failed attempts then I'll just get bored and switch games.

Years
  • I used to all the time when I got a new game because I knew I couldnt play anything else and that I'd wasted my money.

I dont mind now, I just go on CoD or Halo and forget about it.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Oh gosh. I've gotten mad/frustrated with my games so many times. XD; Usually when I can't defeat a boss or do a challenge/puzzle I start getting a bit pissed off at the game, and start yelling at it. If it wasn't for the fact that my sister and my brother do the same I think, I would look crazy to my family when I do. xD;

rofl yeah, this is soooo me. XD I get angry when I die and yeah... I don't think explaining it would be appropriate. XD

I don't get mad myself when playing but my friend went angry when he played FF10. He had save game with over 300 hours played time and then he owerwrited it with another save (by accident) and then FF10 flew to wall (because he threw it when he was mad) and it was broken. Now my friend has same game (he had to buy it again, because it's one of his best games) and I think he has played it as much as before.

ogod. I've done this sooooo many times. XD

Back