• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hardest Game Ever?

xXI JOE IXx

There are some REALLY tough games out there... I vote Ninja Gaiden 2. I'm stuck on level two -_-

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • The World's Hardest Game. Duh. It's so f-ing hard I just can't beat it. :/
    If you're talking about conventional games, then I'd have to say...The Legend of Zelds: Phantom Hourglass. Pretty hard at some points.

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • The hardest liscensed game for me would have to be Contra, although I was able to beat it on Hard without the Konami code. (b'')b

The hardest game of all time would have to be IWTBTG. Its difficulty curve is laughably evil.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • Contra. It took me forever before I was able to beat it without the Konami code. Time well spent, though; I did love that game as a child.

Edit: On second thought, as Kerotan said, IWTBTG is probably far more difficult than even Contra. That game is pure evil.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • How about The game...I keep losing. >_<

Also, IWBTG is up there. It's so insane that watching videos of it has discouraged me from ever downloading it ever. XD

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • What's that game on PSone where you're Wild Coyote form Loony Tunes and you have to get the sheep?

I can't remember the name but that game was hard, I could never get past the level with the ghosts.

Years
  • The World's Hardest Game. Duh. It's so f-ing hard I just can't beat it. :/
    If you're talking about conventional games, then I'd have to say...The Legend of Zelds: Phantom Hourglass. Pretty hard at some points.

What's that game on PSone where you're Wild Coyote form Loony Tunes and you have to get the sheep?

I can't remember the name but that game was hard, I could never get past the level with the ghosts.

WTF?
    How are they hard?

Ikaruga has to be up there for me.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    It's probably not the hardest game ever, but I played a game on the Virtual Console called Kid Icarus and that was pretty difficult.

Years
  • the mario kart SNES ghots valley 2 expert ghost data!!!!!!!
    and tales of symphonia(?)spelling, bosses are really difficult unless you have another human playing...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I should also mention Nethack. It's hard to learn, hard to play, and nigh-impossible to beat. Best have a few years to invest if you ever want to see the ascension screen. :P

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Sonny 2 flash game, on Heroic, Psychological, with no training fights or boss replays. Trickier than hell. Now, try it naked and with no party members. Pure f*cking evil.

Back