• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MS Word Help! Urgent!

King!

better
Years
  • Hello PC, I have a big problem. My Microsoft Office Word 07 automatically locks up. This is important because it has all of my RP Su's and posts. So, can someone please tell me (now) how to unlock it? PLease please PLEASE help me!

Thank you!

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Locks up? What do you mean by that? Does it freeze? Does it not allow you to open the file? Is an error dialog coming up?

You need to be more specific.

King!

better
    Years
  • Well, it says its locked. I cannot modify, change it, or copy it, and when I try it says, "The document is locked" or something.

Sorry for the double post, it just unlocked for some reason. But, if someone knows what to do when it happens again...?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, it says its locked. I cannot modify, change it, or copy it, and when I try it says, "The document is locked" or something.

Sorry for the double post, it just unlocked for some reason. But, if someone knows what to do when it happens again...?
    Make sure you're signed into an account on your computer that can edit the documents (most can, and all accounts on a computer can see it, but if you made the documents in an administrator level account, you need to edit the document from an account with equal permissions. ;)

Back