• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Wow. I Baught the new issue of Playstation Magazine and in the demo, it had MGS 3! It's awesome! The graphics could be better, though. I think that Metal Gear Solid 2 had better graphics in those movie scenes. The faces look great! They look better than the Twin Snakes for Game Cube.

Anyways, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is just about the most realistic game I've ever played! You can do lots of things in it. You can change your camoflage to blend into the enviroment. You can climb on trees and hang off of the branches. You can also shoot while hanging on the branch. The guns are great like in the other Metal Gear Solids.

Back