PDA

View Full Version : Sports that you can't play.

Sweet Jasmine
September 22nd, 2009, 03:29 AM
What sport can't you play? or What kind of sport are you not good with?.
Mine would be Basketball and Golf.

Cheesymitten
September 22nd, 2009, 03:31 AM
At the moment football YAY
But i can't do anything that doesn't involve kicking XD
It hurts my poor toe :'(

Mitchman
September 22nd, 2009, 04:00 AM
Basketball. I mean I play but I can't play too much cause I have no way of controlling the power in my shots. XD

DonRoyale
September 22nd, 2009, 11:22 AM
All of them. lmao.
My coordination sucks.

I can swim, though...hoo wee. :V

Rokusasu
September 22nd, 2009, 11:30 AM
I suck at throwing/ hitting sports like tennis, badminton, various bat and ball games. I also suck at golf, basketball, soccer and hockey. XD

Spherical Ice
September 22nd, 2009, 11:56 AM
I'm okay at football...
But I suck at:
Cricket,
Tennis,
Badminton,
Rounders...

Any bat n' ball game. My hand-eye co-ordination sucks...

Tudj
September 22nd, 2009, 12:02 PM
Well, you guys are the opposites, I can play every sport.........
Except Afl (Australians would know).

Hiidoran
September 22nd, 2009, 08:41 PM
I have virtually no hand-eye coordination, and I possess very bad depth perception. Those two things in combination pretty much rule out a good number of sports for lil' old me. Basketball, football, and baseball are my absolute worse... I can usually hold my own on a good number of the other sports I'm often asked to participate in.

Timbjerr
September 22nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
I'm not a total failure at sports like most PC peoples that know me would guess...I actually used to be fairly decent at baseball in high school. :P

...my worst sport, however, is probably gotta be soccer/hockey, primarily because I lack the physical stamina that they require. XD

Neo-Wolf
September 22nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
I can't play... golf.
But I am a good Football (Soccer) player (Vice-Captain) and Basketball player (Captain).

Azonic
September 23rd, 2009, 03:21 AM
I've never tried golf, but my friends are obsessed with it. I gotta go golfing one day and try it out. x] I can't play hockey for my life. I've been on several basketball / soccer teams. Right now it's tennis and those other things that involve rackets for me.

Edit: And Baseball. I... never... hit... the ball. @_____@

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
September 23rd, 2009, 10:39 AM
Rugby. I was never that fond of any game that was supposedly at its best when it's raining and muddy.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
September 23rd, 2009, 11:56 AM
Due to physical constraints, I cannot play any sport without risking messing up my knee, sweating profusely, or over-exerting myself. Therefore, I really can't play any sport :/

Barney.
September 23rd, 2009, 11:56 AM
Tennis and Rugby.

Tennis..I just don't think fast enough for that game. Strangely, I'm in love with table tennis.

Rugby..I don't really know why I can't play this..I'm not flimsy or anything like that..I just don't know..XD

Jordan
September 23rd, 2009, 01:57 PM
First, all sports that I don't know the rules to/existed. Second, basketball. I don't think I made a basket in years. I shoot, and I shoot, and don't score. Yes, I follow the BEEF thingy.