PDA

View Full Version : Style feedback: Profile Customazation slots.

Mitchman
September 22nd, 2009, 08:47 AM
So yeah I got this idea while re-reading the PC's prettiest Profile rules. I saw that themes would be made and profiles would be needed to change. So here is where this idea comes in. A lot of people would use custom colors if they have lists and put hard work into changing their themes. What if we had a set number of slots, well, set so we can go back to the customizations we had without going through the hassle. Like it would be a save the customization feature for those of us who do participate in the contest and it would be helpful to have templates.

Banjora Marxvile
September 22nd, 2009, 09:15 AM
I agree with you. People try new themes, and then want to revert to an old one. It is annoying a bit when you lose the old one. But making a quick jot in Notepad about all the Hex works for me, but this feature would help.

Gummy
September 22nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
I don't know, you could really just screen shot your settings. :|

Zet
September 22nd, 2009, 03:59 PM
The best thing to do is to record what you do for future use

Tyrantrum
September 22nd, 2009, 04:26 PM
I think just putting the hexadecimals in NotePad and saving them would just be a good idea, like what Banjora Marxville, said.

.Seth
September 22nd, 2009, 04:27 PM
This is why I stick to something simple and just improve it over time.

Honest
September 22nd, 2009, 04:54 PM
Ahem, those were my rules.

Lolz, JK. Well, I really son't see the point of it. Just store the info somewhere, or Pm it to yourself. Or even batter, screenshot it, like Beromega said. :)

Swift!
September 23rd, 2009, 01:15 AM
Now that I finally understand what you're saying, I have to say... I wholeheartedly agree that this would be a good idea. But, everyone else is also right, it's not that hard to save your previous profile designs to use again in the future.

Dukey
September 23rd, 2009, 01:23 AM
I agree with both arguements here, as I generally, well used to just screenshot my settings, but it is a hassle having to revert :/

It'd be a nice feature but shouldn't be a top priority.

DestinyBender
September 23rd, 2009, 02:08 AM
I am for the idea. It would help, because I try LOADS of themes, and when I make a good one, I lose it trying to concoct another.

-For-

derozio
September 23rd, 2009, 02:10 AM
Yeah. Even I have faced such situations.
The simple solution would be to copy the Hexs' in notepad. But I find taking a screenshot a whole lot easier.:P So I guess that this addition to the system won't make any difference anyway.:laugh: