• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Most False of Knights

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Uh, hi. Lol... I'm False Knight. I've gone by many other names and been into Pokemon for quite some time; until my DS got stolen. After purchasing a new one, I'm back and ready to be cool again (lol?). Nonetheless, I figured I should join a Pokemon forum, so here I am.
Welcome me and junk.
Also: Platinum's story is boring when you've beaten it like 9 times.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Welcome back to Pokemon False Knight! I hope you enjoy your time here at PC. And yeah, Platinum gets boring after a while, that's why I play Diamond and FR lulz.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2009
Welcome back to Pokemon False Knight! I hope you enjoy your time here at PC. And yeah, Platinum gets boring after a while, that's why I play Diamond and FR lulz.
Yeah, lol. I really like the battle recorder and some other parts about Platinum, but once I beat it again I'll finally be set.
Nice name. :D Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
Thanks, it took like 20 minutes to make up for some reason.
Welcome False Knight! Enjoy your stay, got any good pokemom?
Yes, and no. I have a lot of good Pokemon on my various cartridge Pokemon games, but none aviliable for me to use online at the moment.

Back