PDA

View Full Version : Question: If I start a social group, will an icon appear in my social groups list?

Autistic Lucario
September 22nd, 2009, 12:42 PM
I'm trying to avoid making any mistakes. I want to create a social group. This question is important to me because I want to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

If I create my social group, will an icon appear like every other social group, or will I have to make an icon?

I've never created a group before (although I have been put in charge of one).

The group will be called "The Pokedreamers"

I looked it up on the forum to see if such a name exists, and I didn't find any matches.

Autistic Lucario
September 22nd, 2009, 12:55 PM
No, you will have to make your own icon or find one on the internet independently as the Social Group will not automatically have one for you. So basically you would have to upload your own and then you are all set.

That's not what I meant.

I know I have to make my own *picture* of an icon, but will the actual link to the social group be provided when I make the social group?

Azonic
September 22nd, 2009, 12:57 PM
Yeah. By making a group, you still are a member of it. So naturally the "button" will appear in the Social Group table on your profile.

Timbjerr
September 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
As long as you're a member of the social group, the the icon should appear in your profile. :P

Autistic Lucario
September 22nd, 2009, 01:25 PM
I tried to create the social group. It just has to be approved by a moderator.

Hopefully, everything will go well. We'll just have to wait and see.