• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post count going down?

Has your post count ever been lowered?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Maybe. Haven't noticed...

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I didn't know where to put this...
    Have you ever excpeianced that your post count has been lowered? I have. Just a couple of minutes ago my post count was excactly 100. now it went 99. maybe it just went up again beacause I posted this thread, but I was wondering if anybody else has excperianced this?
    do you know the cause? please tell.

~CoGre

xMizuOokami

Message Me On Your Wii >
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    Err :/

• Thats been happening to me too. I jioned a week ago.. I havnt been that active but yesterday I looked at my post count and then a while later i checked it again to be lower o.o'
    • I dont know exactly the cause. But if you find out could ya meessage me please o3o

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I didn't know where to put this...
    Have you ever excpeianced that your post count has been lowered? I have. Just a couple of minutes ago my post count was excactly 100. now it went 99. maybe it just went up again beacause I posted this thread, but I was wondering if anybody else has excperianced this?
    do you know the cause? please tell.

~CoGre

Your postcount was lowered because I moved a thread (this one) from Pokémon General to Pokémon Trivia, where postcount isn't enabled. So, since you had posted once in said thread, your postcount was lowered from 100 to 99 ^^;

And I think this fits Community Questions and Feedback better than OVP XD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Oh, thanks for clearing that up ^_^
    And you can lock this thread now, since I think it's just a waste of space now that the answer is here... :)
    Your post count... scary.
    It was 6666 XD

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My old account was around before they made the Pokemon Trivia section a no-postcount section. When they made that change, I think I lost something like 1300 posts in one day. XD

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    that might happen even if you spam. the post might get deleted!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Your post count might be dropping for the two following reasons.

1: Your posts were deleted.

2: The thread was moved to a section where posts do not count towards overall post count.

Hope this helps.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • that might happen even if you spam. the post might get deleted!

Your post count might be dropping for the two following reasons.

1: Your posts were deleted.

2: The thread was moved to a section where posts do not count towards overall post count.

Hope this helps.

Guys, his question was already answered XD Thank you, buut yeah, time for a lock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back