PDA

View Full Version : Post count going down?

Code
September 23rd, 2009, 06:15 AM
I didn't know where to put this...
Have you ever excpeianced that your post count has been lowered? I have. Just a couple of minutes ago my post count was excactly 100. now it went 99. maybe it just went up again beacause I posted this thread, but I was wondering if anybody else has excperianced this?
do you know the cause? please tell.

~CoGre

xMizuOokami
September 23rd, 2009, 06:42 AM
Thats been happening to me too. I jioned a week ago.. I havnt been that active but yesterday I looked at my post count and then a while later i checked it again to be lower o.o'
I dont know exactly the cause. But if you find out could ya meessage me please o3o

Went
September 23rd, 2009, 06:44 AM
I didn't know where to put this...
Have you ever excpeianced that your post count has been lowered? I have. Just a couple of minutes ago my post count was excactly 100. now it went 99. maybe it just went up again beacause I posted this thread, but I was wondering if anybody else has excperianced this?
do you know the cause? please tell.

~CoGre

Your postcount was lowered because I moved a thread (this one (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195518)) from Pokémon General to Pokémon Trivia, where postcount isn't enabled. So, since you had posted once in said thread, your postcount was lowered from 100 to 99 ^^;

And I think this fits Community Questions and Feedback better than OVP XD

Code
September 23rd, 2009, 08:46 AM
Oh, thanks for clearing that up ^_^
And you can lock this thread now, since I think it's just a waste of space now that the answer is here... :)
Your post count... scary.
It was 6666 XD

Soul Eater
September 23rd, 2009, 11:59 PM
It was during the time when the DCCs disappeared. My post count dropped from 7k to about 2k. It really sucked but eh. I care less about my post count. XD

Timbjerr
September 24th, 2009, 07:30 AM
My old account was around before they made the Pokemon Trivia section a no-postcount section. When they made that change, I think I lost something like 1300 posts in one day. XD

mervyn797
September 25th, 2009, 06:43 AM
that might happen even if you spam. the post might get deleted!

Gleam Noiyam
September 25th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Your post count might be dropping for the two following reasons.

1: Your posts were deleted.

2: The thread was moved to a section where posts do not count towards overall post count.

Hope this helps.

Went
September 25th, 2009, 11:42 PM
that might happen even if you spam. the post might get deleted!

Your post count might be dropping for the two following reasons.

1: Your posts were deleted.

2: The thread was moved to a section where posts do not count towards overall post count.

Hope this helps.

Guys, his question was already answered XD Thank you, buut yeah, time for a lock.