• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello everyone

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    i would love to learn how to hack i dont know how to it would be greatly apreacited if some one could help me out and show me how to hack. i would be friends with them for life lol :laugh:

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    is there anyone one who coould teach me or give me a site that would teach me?

Last edited:
    Years
  • o.o; Welcome to PC...Aka the most kick?ss forums around...I`m Angel. And...Have fun here, and stuff.
    Good luck with the hacks...I don`t know anything about that stuff. Sorry.

I do know that there are aliens taking refuge in my brain, and trying to control me, though.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • nathanmuntz said:
    hello everyone just found this place and i think its pretty cook so far

Welcome to Pokecommunity nathanmuntz, it's cool that you found these boards and decided to join! I hope you'll like it and stay.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to these boards Nathan, I hope ya have fun and post alot and dont hesitate if ya wanna be buddies just ask me XD. I am a very kind person like lots of people on these boards XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back